27

Chapter 27; Last Breath

ASAMI'S eyes shot open as they shined bright white, lighting up everything around her. On her face began appearing several eyes on her side, seven on her right side of forehead as they continued down to her eyes and to her cheek. All of them were 13.

She had a scar that faded black and her hair was thrown to the side. With the tattoos that Sukuna had the same ones.

Rin was in her full form.

"And don't forget to destroy Satoru's seal, too." Asami spoke. "You know it, little one."

She brought her hands together to her chest and crouched down. When she extended them in the air, the prison was filled with her black cursed energy until it exploded.

Geto was thrown back as he held her seal in his hands with Gojo's.

Everyone's eyes landed on Rin as she floated in the air with her eyes closed. She jumps down, creating a hole from her strength. "Ay-Ay, I haven't been in this form for a while now."

She stretched her arms and back as she notices everyone looking at her. Itadori's shoulder was surrounded by ice with Panda and the rest of the sorcerers. Megumi and Nobara nowhere in sight.

Her eyebrows furrowed in anger as she noticed Itadori's wounds. "S-Suzuki-Sensei?" He questions. Rin turns her head to the side and extends her arm towards Uraume. Recognising her cursed techniques.

Itadori and the rest watched in fear as Uraume's ice melted. Rin steps in front of her,

"Kneel." She simply ordered and flicked her wrist towards the ground as curse did so. "L-Lady Kami-"

"How dare you speak my name?!"

Uraume went quiet and held onto her throat as she chocked. Asami's peduncles with thorns surrounded her neck and released its poison.

Rin lets down her arm and turns to Geto who had fear hidden behind his eyes and a shocked expression by her true form. "Tsk." She walks past him and faces her students with Yuki Tsukumo by Yuuji's side.

"Now, Where are the rest of Asami's friends? Kento? Megumi? Nobara?" Rin spoke and counted them. Everyone's head fall down. Rin lifts her eyebrow in confusion,

"T-They're dead."

Asami felt her heart stop by this. Rin took a deep breath, "And who killed who?"

Mahito began to laugh behind her back, "I killed all of them!" Rin's eye twitch from anger as he didn't dare to look in her red flaming eyes. She appeared in front of him, Mahito only looking at her right eye.

"Mahito, Is it? The curse that turn people in disfigured humans? Patch-face?"

Mahito gulped his saliva in fear, feeling her hand on his shoulder and her powerful cursed energy. He nods and Itadori was shocked how scared they were of Rin.

Rin moves away from him dramatically, "Head-start! Run,Run,Run!" She yelled. As Mahito began to run, after the second step he felt something holding his leg. It was a curse's hand that came from below and from Asami's cursed technique.

Rin made his way towards him, dark shadow following behind her. She stands in front of Mahito. "Too slow."

Her irises glow flaming red as she looks deep down into his. Using Asami's technique she manipulated his mind, Mahito's hand became bigger and he touched his whole body with it.

Rin smiles and steps behind him, walking towards Yuuji. Suddenly, Mahito disfigured himself too much and exploded. Rin shrugs.

"These 'special-grade' curses..so easy to kill. I need something to not make me sleepy ." Rin faked a yawn and her head snap at Geto who was no longer there. She turns her head and sees him coming closer to her in the air.

She dodges his attack and the rest of his hits with her arms resting behind on her lower waist. "Did I create you to be this slow? Come on, Kenjaku!" Rin maniacally yelled into his face.

Kenjaku summoned 4 tall curses as they extended from the black whole into the ground. 'Blood manipulation; Convergence!'

Rin clapped her two palm together and a ball of blood appeared in front of her two hands. She used Asami's other technique 'Piercing blood' and fires a long-ranged beam of blood with extreme flesh piercing capabilities towards the curses. She extends her arms to the side as the beam traveled to all of their heads.

Kenjaku now saw anger in her eyes as he stumbled backwards, Rin extends her arm and it transfigures into a long peduncle. She grabs Gojo's cube and tosses it over to Itadori as they watch the fight.

Rin placed her two fingers together, her index and middle one as the rest were interlocked. She closed her eyes and everyone knew what was coming.

"Domain Expansion; Last Breath."

The two were surrounded by darkness. Kenjuku began to panic and pant. A light appeared, It was Rin. She sat on a throne with her head resting on her hand.

With a flick of her finger, she moved behind him. Kenjuku felt her presence until he suddenly didn't, but he knew she was there. When he tried to use his technique, it only failed. Rin took away his cursed energy, making him a human.

The darkness slowly dropped and before Kenjuku could react, Rin sliced him with her own cursed weapon. They were two steel-fangs surrounded with her own cursed energy named just as her domain; Last Breath. Because, her opponent takes his last breath before Rin kills them.

He falls onto the floor, his body limb and Geto's brain falling out. Rin stepped on it and destroyed it, in intention if Geto is dead; His brain will be gone too.

Rin's fans disperse and she cleans the blood off her hands as she made her way towards Yuuji who had his mouth opened. "Now...take me to the three dead ones."

Everyone except Yuki had their mouths opened in shock of what just happened before their eyes and not a single building destroyed. "Don't look at me like that, You look weird." With a flick of her finger, their mouths close.