32

Chapter 32: In the flesh

"Where the hell is she?!" Satoru stormed through the rooms of Jujustu Tech only to find them empty. His students doing the same. "Satoru, we have a meeting with the higher-ups." Yaga spoke and walked beside the tensed white haired man. "If that old man has something with Asami missing, I'll kill him in front of everyone."

November 30th, 2018, 12:35 a.m.

Asami stretched herself awake and felt no one beside her. She squints her eyes open only to be met with a space left on the bed next to her.

The woman noticed she wasn't wearing any clothes as flashbacks of yesterday appeared in her head. "Oh god." In embarrassment, she pulls the covers over her head.

Soon later, Asami was brought to kitchen by the smell that was coming from it. She noticed a breakfast prepared on the table and the familiar man by the stove.

"What the hell.." She mumbled and grabbed onto her head. Satoru turns his head towards her as he wasn't wearing a shirt, only a large pyjama he could find of hers. "Good morning, Asi."

Asami shook her head by all of this, "Am I dreaming or did I hit my head yesterday or something?" She spoke as Gojo made his way towards her. He placed his hands on her waist and placed a small kiss on her lips. Asami was shook back by this sudden affection. She placed her palm on his forehead to see if he was sick,

"You are you, right?" She cocked her eyebrow, receiving a chuckle from the man.

2:46 p.m.
Satoru had left for work in Jujutsu Tech as Asami needed to get herself prepared for the day. The two had a meeting with the higher-ups later on and she didn't want for Gakuganji to cry about her being late.

Asami got dressed in her Jujustu Tech uniform and walked back to the living room as she felt something was off. The cursed energy in her home was a lot more intense, like she's soon not going to be alone anymore.

"Who's here?!" She yelled and received no answer. In respond, she pulls out her katana and began searching around the apartment. Her head turns to the giant windows that were between the living room and the kitchen table as she pulls up her mask.

Suddenly, two people in disguises barge in through the windows-breaking them. Asami crouched down and took cover so the glass won't hit her. She recognised one of them and it was the same one from the nightclub that was with her father. However, she couldn't understand how he's a special-grade curse and looks human.

Her eyes switch from him to the woman beside. Her hair was short and blonde, reaching down to her shoulders. She had pale skin, but what terrified Asami were her eyes. They were white, but not white like hers. Only her irises were white and she looked like a zombie.

"So where is he?" Asami lifts her head up confidently. The two smirk and glance at each other. Asami rolled her eyes and ran zig zag towards them. The two began to fight with her hand to hand combat.

Asami dodged the man's hit and took the woman's hand, twisting it. The blonde head bumps her from behind, in respond the redhead letting her go.

She brings her hands to her nose and notices blood. Asami began to laugh maniacally with a grin on her face, 'Blood! She even succeeded to hit me!' She thought.

"Nobu warned us she was kinda crazy, don't let her fool you." The man spoke to his friend as she nods. Asami stood there laughing as her eyes were on her bloody fingers, when suddenly her eyes snap at the two. Out of nowhere, the walls were cracked open by the peduncles appearing from the ground behind her.

"Nobu,eh?! That bastard still needs other people to do his shit!" She yells with her eyes widen, scaring the two.

'W-What the hell?! She's even more crazier! Her cursed energy..is black! How is that possible?!' The blonde thought and glanced down to her fists that were surrounded with her cursed energy. "What? Don't tell me you're scared, now." Asami spoke with an innocent voice, her bloody index finger pointing at the two.

The blonde looks to her side and sees a furious expression on her friend's face, 'H-Huh?! Osamu!' She thought as the man charged at Asami. "YES! Come on, baby!" The red head yelled.

Osamu had failed to even get a single blow on her before she sent him flying to the walls off her apartment, that he couldn't even use his technique.

"Why so harsh on them, Asami?" A man voice was heard as Asami's hand relaxed and released the man from her peduncles. "Huh?" She turns to the side and was met with the familiar chocolate eyes from her past.

'Master Satō!' The blonde thought as he flew inside. "I think you should take a nap." He spoke to Asami as she was still in shock he was real and standing in front of her. The redhead's peduncles disperse and before she could fall onto the floor, Nobu picks her up and carefully places her onto his shoulder.

"Naomi. Get Osamu back to the safe house. I warned you she can be terrifying and dangerous." Nobu ordered as she simply nods.