12

Chapter 12: New mission

FOUR days later, the students and their teachers hadn't had any missions to attend. Gojo kept flirting with Suzuki while she kept pushing him away in fear of getting hurt, but felt something, a spark.

Asami walked through the hallways of Jujutsu Tech with her heels clacking against the hard-wooden floor. With her hands rested by her side, her hair moved to the side as she did. Principal Yaga had called her into his office.

Feeling a cursed energy presence behind her, she stopped. "You don't have to follow me around, you know? You're not a creep or are you?" She looked at the side,noticing familiar white hair and a blindfold.

"Don't be so full of yourself, I am not that obsessed with you."

Asami began walking as he joined her, "Then why are you here?"

"Yaga called me to meet him in his office. He wants to 'discuss something'" Satoru spoke in a calm voice. Asami brings her hand to her chin, "Hmm, weird. He also told me the same."

Satoru shrugs, "Don't know. Maybe, It's a trap?"

Asami taps her finger against her chin, "Or maybe another dangerous mission?"

The two arrive at his office as Asami wanted to knock, but was cut off by Gojo simply walking inside.

Asami sighs and lets down her hand, following behind the white haired. "So, what's the deal, Yaga?" He spoke.

Yaga lifts his head up and looks at the two. Satoru stood with his hand resting on his hip and Asami had her arms crossed against her chest, waiting for the man's respond.

"I wanted to give your students some 'relaxing time'" He started. The two sorcerers look at each other in confusion and back at him as Yaga continues, "Another special-grade curse has been spotted in a nightclub,"

He slides a photo against the two and brings his hands back to himself. The two simply look down.

The special-grade curse had black hair that was tied in a man-bun. He was dressed in ripped out clothes, like he was homeless.

"I'm sending you two," He points his two fingers at Asami and Satoru, "to see how strong this curse is or even exercise it."

"You're sending us to a nightclub?" Satoru repeats with a smirk already informing on his face. "You're sending him to a nightclub?" Asami repeats and points her finger to her left where Gojo stood.

Yaga nods. "That is exactly what I said, yes."

"However, Itadori, Kugisaki and Fushiguro will be joining you. If the curse is weak, you'll let them exorcise it. If not, you do it."

Asami's jaw fell open with her hands that fell to her side. Satoru had a grin on his face and his arms crossed against his chest.

________

"a nightclub?" Nobara and Yuuji said simultaneously, squashing their faces closer in together with their fingers interlocked.

The five were gathered in Yuuji's room as the two other students had already been there.

"How exactly are they going to let teenagers in a nightclub?" Megumi questioned. "I got a plan for that. However, you guys always stick by me . You too, Satoru." Asami stated with her finger pointing at each and every one of them and at last landing at Gojo.

"And no making out, hooking up or flirting with women. We have a job to do." She spoke once again as all the students had their eyes on Satoru.

He groans in respond throwing his head back, "You never let me do anything fun."

Asami simply ignored him and faced against her students, "Pack your things. We're leaving tomorrow morning for Shibuya." She spoke and walked out of the room without a single word.

"Something is going to go wrong, Asami. I feel it." Rin spoke in Asami's head. "What could possibly go wrong?" Asami chuckles and shrugs the thoughts off.