Chapter 12

Author's POV:

He narrowed his eyes in an attempt to see the figures more clearly, but they remained hidden in the darkness. His heart pounded as he struggled to identify the figure standing in the center of the road. Were they lost hikers? Drunk pedestrians? Or something more sinister? As Jin cautiously got out of his car, the figures started coming towards him. He felt like running, but he stayed strong, prepared to protect himself if he had to. The figures got closer, and it turned out they were two young people. Jin felt relieved as he realized the two were simply lost and scared. He kindly offered to drive them home. As they sat in his car, Jin couldn't help but feel grateful. He knew he had been in the right place at the right time to help these lost souls.

While traveling, Jin took the opportunity to introduce himself and inquire about the identities of the other two individuals they were with. One of them introduced himself as Suga, while the other disclosed that he was Namjoon, a senior police officer.

Jin found it interesting to learn about the different backgrounds of the people he was traveling with. Suga, with his calm demeanor and mysterious aura, seemed like someone who had many stories to tell. Namjoon, on the other hand, exuded a sense of authority and confidence that immediately commanded respect.

Jin: Wow, Namjoon! Are you a police officer? Why are you out on the street so late at night? Are you on a secret police mission or something?

Namjoon: No, it's all my bad luck, thanks to that fool. He's the one who broke my bike, and we end up on these dark streets late at night. I couldn't even call a cab because my phone had no reception. Luckily, we saw your car and asked for a lift; otherwise, we would have been stuck there for who knows how long.

Suga: Hey Namjoon, whom you call stupid, I'm your best friend. How can you make fun of me in front of others?.

Namjoon: Well, I must say that I am grateful to you for everything that you have done for me

Namjoon: Well, I must say that I am grateful to you for everything that you have done for me. Can you not own up to your mistakes, even for one time in your life after our accident?

Namjoon was in the front seat, and Suga, who was seated in the back seat, gave him a light tap on the head when he became irate. Their argument quickly turned into a physical fight, causing Jin to lose focus on driving. As a result, the car collided with something, creating a loud noise.

The car collided with something, jolting everyone inside and creating a deafening noise that reverberated through the air

The car collided with something, jolting everyone inside and creating a deafening noise that reverberated through the air. The impact sent shockwaves through their bodies, instantly silencing their argument and replacing it with a collective gasp of fear and disbelief. As the dust settled and the reality of the situation sank in, the three members found themselves in a state of shock. The once vibrant and lively car ride had transformed into a scene of chaos and destruction. The consequences of their actions were now painfully evident, and the weight of their choices hung heavy in the air.

When they got out of the car, they noticed a woman lying on the ground in front of Jin's car. She had a bleeding head and some small injuries. Namjoon quickly picked her up and placed her in the back seat of the car. He then asked Jin to drive them to his house to take care of her injuries and apologize once she woke up. If they took her to the hospital, they would have to pay for the accident, which could impact their futures.

As they drove to Jin's house, Namjoon tried to keep the woman awake and conscious, asking her questions about her name and where she lived. She mumbled incoherently, clearly in shock from the accident. Jin drove as quickly and carefully as he could, trying to get them to his house as soon as possible. Once they arrived at Jin's house, Namjoon carried the woman inside and laid her down on the couch.  Jin quickly grabbed a first-aid kit and began cleaning and bandaging her wounds. 

Namjoon and Jin discussed what to do next while they waited for the woman to regain consciousness. They knew they could not just leave her at home without giving her proper medical attention, but they also could not afford to take her to the hospital and risk getting into trouble for the accident.

Suga: If she forgets everything, that would be fantastic because then we can tell her that we saved her from the accident yesterday.

Namjoon: Quit being so extravagant.

Jin: We have to wait until tomorrow morning; she could wake up then. Let her sleep, and whatever is meant to be will happen tomorrow. Let's go get some rest.

 Let's go get some rest