2 - y/n in dilema

Start from the beginning

As she opened the door of her house and watch her parents ready in nice dress... She felt sad as they were not talking to her...

It's been 3 days and the fact that her parents are still not talking to her is eating her up... Her heart broke and eye glisten due to tears forming in her eyes..

She hides her tears putting a fake smile and paced to her parents in the living room...

Where are you both heading huhh... She asked excitedly and her mom roll her eyes at her...

Mom - we just came back after attending a wedding... And you know our relatives were asking.. When is yours daughter getting married... They even suggested some man for you.

But look here our daughter doesn't want to get married.. She is so selfish that she doesn't think about her parents'respect... All she wants is to be stubborn...

Her mother lashed at her letting out her frustration.. Y/n put her bag at couch looking at her mom emotionlessly...

Y/ n - seriously mom, you are calling me selfish just because I don't want to get married .... And what about you... All you care about is those relatives...

Dad - y/ n, watch your language...

Y/n scoffed at her parents... And tried to leave the room.. But her mom grabbed her wrist turning her around...

Mom - y/n ,we think only best for you...why don't you want to get married... Do you want to stay alone for your whole life...

Y/n - yes mom... I want to stay alone for my whole life...

Mom - then go to mountains why are you here... Atleast you will not be a burden to us... I want to be free from those taunts...

Dad - stop it leena (y/n mom) ..now you are crossing the limit...she is never a burden to me and will never be... And I will support my princess if this is all she want...

Her dad tried to handle the situation but y/n's mind was stucked at the word burden... She never in her life thought that her mom would say these kinds of words to her...

Her mom realised what she said a moment ago and immediately guilt took over her..

Y/n yanked her hand from her moms grip and got out of the house only with the phone in her pocket...

She was walking on the street not knowing where to go.... She has only a best friend shiny... But she don't want to bother her at this time...

It's hitting 11 at night.....she arrived a park away from her house.. After taking a seat in the corner of the bench she closed her eyes trying not to cry...

That specific word is hitting her mind again and again... She knows that her mom didn't mean that but she will be a burden if she will stay with them..

Her mom is also bearing all the tantrums from others just because of her stubborn self..but she is scared of the things that she had been avoiding from all these years...

After 10 minutes she called someone.... She thought alot about this thing... And now she is going to take a big step of her life that is going to change her life entirely..

On call...

Y/n - I am ready.... Let's get married...

She said void of emotion while on the other hand taehyung was excited listening to her...

Taehyung - okay let's meet tomorrow then... To sign the contract... We have few things to discuss..

Y/n - can you meet me now...