008, 𝘁orture

CHAPTER EIGHT —— torture
" you asshole . "

When I woke up my legs were chained to the floor, and Josh was across from me with his head hanging down as if he was in defeat.

"Josh," I whispered across the room, "Josh!"

He hushed me as he slightly lifted his head showing his face more bruised and bloody from than before.

"What happened," I asked and he hushed me again.

"He's going to come downstairs if he hears you," Josh says quietly but it was too late and I wished I kept my mouth shut as I heard the door slam open.

Loud creaky footsteps came and echoed down the steps as his voice said, "You're wake now pretty? That's good, I had some fun with good ol' Joshy boy, didn't I boy?" Josh spit at Dick who shook his head putting his hat on his chest.

"Fuck you," Josh says and Dick laughs.

"I was, fucked you right in your ass didn't I boy," Dick says as the basement runs quiet, "Bled all over my jeans like a dirty boy."

"You're sick," I shout as he turned his head to me and I felt myself shrink. I didn't like the way he looked at me, not in this situation at all. He put his hat down on a table beside him as he came over towards me bending down to get eye level with me.

"Well I don't find it a crime to fuck a man like I'd fuck a woman," Dick says blankly lifting my chin side to side, "I told you I'd hurt him if he touched you and I just knew he did, so I did what I had to do."

"You're a monster," I spat with furrowed brows.

"And you're the one trapped honey, ain't that a shame? Well you ain't gonna be trapped for long, our special day's coming just about." I looked past him to Josh who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"There is no special day coming because I'm not doing nothing with you."

"You two was just almost made for each other," Dick says squeezing my jaw as he lifted me up, "and that's just a goddamn shame ain't it? He's marrying Anna, and little ol you's intertwining with me."

"You aren't touching Barbie," Josh shouts and Dick snaps his head to Josh letting my face go as Dick leaned on his left side turning to Josh.

"And whatcha gonna do if I do," Dick taunts as he grabs me lifting me slightly as he took the straps down off of the sun dress and revealed my chest which I tried to cover.

"Y'all two ever had sex before," Dick asked loudly as if he was trying to embarrass us. I looked at Josh who looked back at me ashamed, not because we know we haven't, but it was weird in the setting.

"Well that's just too bad, neither of y'all are answering, so I'm gonna assume it's a no," Dick says as the dress fell down my knees leaving me fully exposed to where I couldn't cover myself if I tried.

Dick yanked me up against his chest as he flipped me to where my chest was on his own and my back exposed.

"Open your pants boy," Dick says and I felt myself becoming sick by the second. Surely he wasn't going to do what I thought he was. But when he took his one hand and stuck it in my mouth and lowered it to my ass , I knew what it was.