Chapter 20: Bursting Flare! Lane vs. Lui!

Along the beautiful sandy beach, the sky is filled with colors of orange, pink, and yellow as the sun started to set. A certain red haired blader walked slowly across the sand on the way to his house.

"Oh man! That was intense!" Hyuga smiled as he pulled out Hyperion.

"Of course!" Hyperion said, appearing in front of Hyuga.

"Yeah!"

"Hyuga..."

"Huh... What is it, Hyperion?" Hyuga asked, looking up.

"I think you know what I am about to say."

"Yeah..."

"It's about Hikaru. He's not the same.

"Huh"

"Same with Helios. He was acting strange and all of a sudden disappeared. And now..."

"What do I do, Hyperion?"

"You know what you have to do. And you better do it before..."

"Before what?! Hyperion?!"

Hyperion disappeared and Hyuga was back on the beach alone.

Hyuga sat down on the beach, looking out at the sunset. His hands moved across the beach, feeling each grain of sand as thoughts of recent events crossed his mind.

~~~~~

"I'm sorry for how that match went" Chuck said

"Don't be. It was a really tough match, but just because I lost this match doesn't mean I am out of this tournament. There are still many battles left, and I know I will win!"

Drum holds out his fist. "To not giving up! And to winning the rest of our battles!"

"Yeah!" Hyuga said

"Definitely!" Rantaro added

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Aiga blurted

"Of course." Valt added in

~~~

"Stop this, Hyuga!" Hikaru said

"LET GO OF ME!" Hyuga yelled

"Stop being so naive, Hyuga! You can't win like that!

"I don't need your help! I can do this on my own!"

"You are acting so stupidly! You're acting like you don't care about any of this!"

"YES I DO! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DEGRADING ME FOR NOT DOING EVERYTHING YOU WANT!
I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY BROTHER!"

~~~

"Hikaru!" Hyuga said.

"Please wait! Hikaru! I needed to talk to you about our fight." Hyuga said, tears starting to form in his eyes. "I am so sorry for what I said to you back then, I didn't mean any of it! I love you brother!"

Hikaru looked at him, anger and hatred forming in his eyes.

"Uhh..." Hyuga gasped, taking a step back. "What happened to you?"

"I told you. Hikaru Asahi is dead." Hikaru looked at him, his dark blue aura appearing for a bit.

"Wait! Don't go!" Hyuga said, putting his hand on Hikaru's shoulder.