Chapter 8: Aiga vs Lane!

"Congrats Aiga! You're moving on to the semifinals!" Ranjiro says, sitting with Aiga on the riverbank.

"Thanks Ranjiro! But the real challenge comes next. Hyuga is getting stronger, and so is Valt and Lane Valhalla" Aiga starts thinking about his battle with Lane.

"Alright, I am going to head to the Bombers"

"To the Bombers, Why?" Ranjiro asks.

"Hikaru probably isn't feeling well since he didn't make it to the semifinals. So I am going to cheer him up! Bye!"

Aiga leaves the riverbank and runs to the Bomber gym. He enters and looks for Hikaru.

"Hikaru I know you must be feeling down, so let's have a battle to help forget about the last battle!" Aiga looks around, but he doesn't see Hikaru. "Huh? Where's Hikaru?"

"He isn't here yet..." Gun replies.

"What? Is he so depressed that he can't train?"

"No, I don't think so..." Raika says, but Aiga doesn't listen.

"Where does Hikaru live?" Aiga asks Chuck.

Chuck suddenly becomes uncomfortable as Aiga comes closer to him. "Uhh, He lives in the restaurant. The one down on the coast"

"A restaurant, huh? It's time to go!" Aiga says as he runs out of the bombers and runs down the street, towards the restaurant.

"There he goes..." Raika says.

Aiga runs through the streets of Japan getting closer to the house he was looking for. He stops at the base of their road and smiles, "This must be it!" He then continues running straight into the restaurant. Very enthusiastically he says, "Hikaru come on let's battle! You can help forget about the last battle with another battle!"

"Can't train on an empty stomach!" Hikaru says, stuffing spaghetti into his mouth.

"Huge helping gets lots of energy!" Hyuga replies, doing the same as his brother.

Their mother who is standing right next to them and watching them eat warns "Make sure you two are eating properly,"

"Wait, he's not depressed..." Aiga looks back in confusion.

"Aiga, why are you here?" Hyuga asks " Did you come here to eat our dad's spaghetti?"

"Dad, make some for Aiga!" Hikaru tells his dad.

"A hearty helping of energy boosting spaghetti coming right up!"

A few minutes later, Hikaru, Hyuga and Aiga finish their plates of spaghetti.

"That spaghetti was fantastic! It was almost as good as my mom's mince cutlet sandwiches!" Aiga tells Hikaru and Hyuga.

"Mince cutlet sandwiches?" Hikaru questions.

"It's my power-up meal before I battle! It is super delicious and it fills me up with energy! Wanna try it?"

"Yeah!" Hyuga and Hikaru exclaim.

"Alright, let's go!"

A Few Hours Later

The Asahi brothers arrive with Aiga to his house. Aiga rushes inside his house to get the sandwiches. Hikaru waits on Aiga's porch, looking at the house.

"So this is where Aiga lives, huh..."

"It's done!" Aiga says, coming out with a basket full of sandwiches.

"Wow, it looks great!"

"I know!" Aiga says happily, "Wait, where is Hyuga?"

At that moment they hear a scream in the yard and run over towards it. Hyuga is looking at a huge statue. "What is this?" He says as stars fill up his eyes.