Chapter 11: The Legend Festival Finale!

"Okay! We're back at the Legend Festival finals, and the score is currently 1-0 with Lane Valhalla in the lead!"

"No way! Valkyrie had an over finish?" Hyuga gasps.

"You're kidding me!" Raika says.

"Will Valt be okay?" Chuck asks.

On the stage, Lane and Valt stare each other down with intensity.

"Is this all you've got, Valt Aoi? Come on, I need you to fuel my Flare more!" Lane says, placing his hand over most of his face.

"Lane!" Valt takes a deep breath. He holds Valkyrie out in front of him. "This battle's getting interesting! I'll hit you with everything I've got!"

"Excellent..."

"Second Battle"

"Now, will Valt show us the might of a legend? We can't miss a second of all this action!"

"Ready"

"Set"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go, Shoot"

Valkyrie and Lucifer are both in the stadium. Lucifer immediately takes the center.

"I'll break that barrier of yours!"

"Rush Shoot"

Valkyrie accelerates straight toward Lucifer in the center. Valkyrie unleashes a flurry of attacks attacking Lucifer from every angle.

"Pointless"

"Variant Wall"

Lucifer pushes Valkyrie back with that attack. Valkyrie lands in one of the craters.

"Now's the time! Partner!"

Valkyrie circles around the crater, gaining speed. Valkyrie wears its driver down, gaining extra momentum. A red vortex is created in the crater.

"Alright! He's awakened!"

Valkyrie leaves the crater, landing on the outer rim. Valkyrie lines up with the outer rim edge and speed up drastically.

"Ahhhhhh" Valt yells, powering up his resonance.

"Valkyrie"

A horrified look on Lanes face can be seen as Valkyrie slams into Lucifer's barrier, sending Lucifer. The flare around Lucifer disappears as Lucifer's barrier dissipates. Lucifer lands out of the stadium.

"Brave Valkyrie! Over Finish! 1 point to Valt Aoi!"

"Alright!!" Valt celebrates.

"This is the might of the legend, Valt Aoi! Now both competitors are tied 1-1!

"Yes... My Flare just keeps on growing..." Lane says, his hands on his head shaking with excitement.

"I'll put a stop to that flare of yours!" Valt exclaims.

"Valt! Finish it with a burst!" Rantaro screams.

"Go go go! Crash crash into him!" Hyuga cheers.

"Third battle"

"Ready"

"Set"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go, Shoot"

Both bladers have powerful shoots. Both beys land in the stadium.