Chapter 17: Super Tournament! Ultra Legend Bladers League!

"Burst Finish! With a score of 2 to 1, Hyuga wins!"

"Yes, I did it! I told you that I would win!" Hyuga cheered, jumping up and down.

"It looks like you got me this time, but I will win the next one!" Rantaro looked over at Hyuga confidently. "After all, I am going to beat you and win the Ultra Legend Bladers League!"

Flashback

Rantaro, Hyuga, Raika, Gun and Chuck walked back from the training center, happily discussing the day's events.

"He was so strong! I really hope we can battle again in the upcoming tournament" Hyuga grinned happily.

"Yeah! That's Wakiya for ya!" Rantaro said.

"He seems very interesting" Raika chirped.

"He's even stronger than you, Honcho!" Chuck chuckled. "He burst your Ragnaruk to bits!"

"Is that really necessary!?" Rantaro looked at him, annoyed.

The group made it back to the Bombers. Rantaro walked through the doors first into the Bombers, the rest following close behind. Across the room, over on a table, Rantaro noticed two fancy looking envelopes lying on the table. He walked over to the table and picked up the envelopes. One had his name written on it with big bold letters.

"Hey Hyuga! Come over here!" Rantaro said.

"What is it, Honcho?" Hyuga asked.

"There is an envelope with your name on it!"

"Cool! What's inside?"

"I don't know. There is an envelope with my name on it too."

"I wonder what it could be?" Raika wondered.

"I bet it will be something important, by the look of those envelopes!" Gun commented.

"I guess we will have to wait for them to open it to find out." Chuck said.

Hyuga ran to where Rantaro was standing and snatched the envelope out of his hands. He looked at the beautifully decorated envelope with his name in big bold fancy letters. He ripped open the envelope and grabbed the card inside.

"What is it?" Raika asked.

"It's an official invite to compete in the Ultra Legend Bladers League!" Hyuga responded.

"WHAT?!" Rantaro screamed.

Everyone covered their ears at Rantaro's outburst.

"Geez, Honcho" Hyuga said, uncovering his ears. "And yes, it is. The card says 'Congrats Hyuga Asahi You have been invited to compete in the Ultra Legend Bladers League'"

"You have one too, Honcho." Raika replied. "Do you think it is one too?"

"I mean it has to be, right...?" Rantaro looked nervous, looking down at the envelope in front of him. "Oh, I am just going to open it now!"

Ripping it open, he grabbed the card inside and read it over. "OMG! It is! I am competing in the Ultra Legend Bladers League!"

"Congrats, Honcho! I can't wait to compete against you in this tournament!" Hyuga smiled, holding a thumbs up.

End of Flashback

"Yeah, as if!" Hyuga challenged, staring at Honcho.

"Enough of the fighting!" Gun declared. "The wbba has another announcement coming up soon, so please..."

"Ok..." Hyuga looked unhappily at Gun.

They all crowded near the tablet as the announcement began.

"Sparking!"