Chapter 14: Battle Royale! Valt & Shu!

"Alright! Let's bang it out today!" Hyuga says getting his bey ready to launch.

"He's really into it today!" Chuck says.

"Yeah, since Lane and Shu's battle was crazy" Raika responds.

Hyuga looks down at the stadium in front of him. "I gotta train more and more! And get strong like Shu!"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go..."

"Yo"

"Woahhhhhh" Hyuga says, almost losing his balance for a second before regaining it.

"Oh! My bad!" Valt says apologetically. "Oh hey Hyuga! How would you like to participate in a Battle Royale!"

"A battle royale?!"

"How 'bout it? A battle royale between me, you and Shu!"

"Of course I'll do it! Battling against you two sounds awesome!"

"Then it's settled! We'll do it tomorrow at the training center!"

At the GT Arena

"And so! There will be a battle royale between me, you, and Hyuga." Valt told Shu.

"Against him?" Shu asked, looking down sadly.

"Limit Break System enhanced Hyperion... A revolution really has started! We can't fall behind! Let's train!"

Shu smiled at Valt.

Lane stood frustratedly in front of the stadium in his factory thinking about the recent battle.

"Shu Kurenai... You think you understand my flare? My flare's risen to its peak. I'll burn you to a crisp next time!"

He looked at his bey as it hit the wall of the stadium and went out of the stadium.

"It's finally done. My training program before tomorrow." Hyuga said, looking at the whiteboard in front of him.

"500 squats and 500 launches on the shoot machine? Plus way more?" Chuck looks at Hyuga. "Woah..."

"No you're right! This isn't enough! I'm up against Valt and Shu!" Hyuga said, grasping the whiteboard marker tight. He took the marker and started writing on the white board. "600 reps, no 700, no 800, no 900, no 1000 reps!"

"No way that's possible..." Raika sighs.

"All right! Break through all limits!" Hyuga jumps into the air with his fist out.

Hyuga does his training regimen for a while.

After a while Rantaro comes into the Bombers building. "I heard the news! You are going to have a battle royale against Valt and Shu?!"

"930... 931..."

"What is he doing?" Rantaro asked, giving an awkward look.

"Squats" Chuck answers.

"Squats?!"

"934... 93-..."

"I can't go on..." Hyuga gasps, collapsing to the floor.

"Told you it was impossible..." Raika says.

Rantaro walks over to the white board. "A training program, huh..."

"Spriggan is a balance type and Valkyrie is an attack type just like me." Hyuga said. "I am going to go Zoom zoom bazing crash!"

"That's fine, but aren't you forgetting the most important part?"