Chapter 18: Demon Master! Death & Abyss Diabolos!

"So Bladers! Let's get on to the second match! First in the blue corner let's welcome the rebellious outlaw, Sisco Karlisle! His opponent in the red corner is the Scarlet Lightning Bolt, Delta Akane!"

"Delta Akane... I know you" Sisco said smugly. "It's been a while since you left BC Sol"

"Sisco Karlisle... It's been a while" Delta looked at him intensely.

"I am going to win this battle, and break that pride of yours!"

"We'll see about that!"

"First Battle"

Up in the stands everyone watched with great enthusiasm.

"Delta! It's really nice to see him again!" Valt said. "I was really surprised when I heard he was in this tournament!"

"I wonder... what kind of bey does he have?" Rantaro asked.

Drum, who was sitting behind them, decided to but into their conversation. "His bey is sooo cooool! I've seen it firsthand and even battled it! It's called Death Diabolos and it is a right spin balance type!"

"Death Diabolos, huh... Sounds interesting!" Valt cheered.

Sisco stood in his launching stance, ready to launch. I can win this. I have battled in the Speed Storm Stadium many times. And this will be no different.

"Ready"

"Set"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go, Shoot"

Both bladers launch with sparking shoots into the stadium. Satan made a beeline for the center, claiming it instantly.

"Oh yeah! The center is Satan's home, and now we can defend against anything you throw at us!"

Diabolos spins near the outside of the stadium. Once close enough, Diabolos headed for the center of the crater. Slowly but surely, spinning out from the center of the crater collecting speed each time it goes around. Having moved across the entirety of the crater, Diabolos jumped back into the stadium aiming for Satan. Diabolos attacked Satan relentlessly.

"Roller Defense"

Satan blocked Diabolos attacks with the rollers on its ring, minimizing the damage done.

"Interesting! If using the crater to gain speed and break through your defense didn't work, then let's try this!" Delta exclaimed.

"Go, Diabolos!"

Diabolos headed up to the upper deck of the stadium and lined up the driver with the edge of the stadium. Diabolos gained incredible speed as it went around.

"Hey Valt! Isn't that your..." Rantaro said.

"Yeah, it's just like my Brave Flash!" Valt exclaimed.

Diabolos headed straight toward Satan. Diabolos sent Satan flying out of the center and on to the upper deck.

"This is Death Diabolos! He is the strongest!" Delta said to Sisco.

"Oh! I don't think so!" Sisco responded.

"Satan!"

"Universe Drift"

"Diabolos!"

"Finish him! Death Upper!"

The two beys head at each other. Diabolos's attack sends Satan out of the stadium.

"Death Diabolos wins with an Over Finish! Delta Akane gets 1 point!"