Chapter 5: Tag Team! Lui and Drum vs. Hikaru and Rantaro!

All of the participants of the Legend Festival are standing on the stage about to get info on the next pairings.

"Okay, boys and girls! We are here at the second stage of the Legend Festival. So far no one has managed to score more than one point. This will be a close battle! Only four can make it to the final stage and everyone still has a chance to make it to the final stage!"

"I am going to make the top four!" Hyuga cheers and pumps his fist in the air.

"Me too" Hikaru rejoiced.

Hikaru and Hyuga continue to cheer while Rantaro looks at the scoreboard. "The ones with zero points are me, Lui, Drum and Sisco."

"Lui and Drum have two more battles left, but we only have one chance to get points" Sisco responds to Rantaro.

"Alright everyone, it is time to swap the competitors. First we will decide who will fight the reserve team. The third match will have the reserve team from last round, Lui Shirasagijo and Drum Koryu. They will be facing off against Hikaru Asahi and Rantaro Kiyama!"

"Woah, I can't believe that I am paired up with Honcho!" Hyuga exclaims with stars in his eyes.

"Let's win this Hikaru!" Rantaro holds out his hand and fist bumps Hikaru.

"And for the fourth match we've got Aiga Akaba and Lane Valhalla vs. Sisco Karlisle and Drum Koryu!"

"I can't believe I get to battle in the third and fourth round! Time to win both matches and make it to the final stage!" Drum says excited.

"I am going to crush you guys first" Sisco declares confidently as he clenches his fist tightly.

"Aiga Akaba?! Seriously?" Lane looks at Aiga in disbelief.

Aiga turns and looks right back at Lane. "Who would have thought that we'd be paired together?"

"The last match will be Free de la Hoya and Lui Shirasagijo vs. Valt Aoi and Hyuga Asahi!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! I am partnered with Valt" Hyuga cheers, moving around the stage and then to Valt's side.

"Woah, Free de la Hoya and Lui Shirasagijo. That definitely is a cool combo with two fierce legends together" Rantaro says.

"I can't believe they are paired up..." Sisco spoke in shock.

"That totally has me pumped! Let's give it our all!" Valt says smiling.

"Our all!" Hyuga repeats what Valt says.

"That all folks, see you later!"

After that, all of the Legend Festival competitors left the stage. Rantaro and Hikaru walk together through the hallway, heading towards a training room to train.

"Hikaru"

Hyuga runs through the hallway and up to Hikaru. "Can you believe it? If we both win our next match, we will have 2 points!"

"Yeah Hyuga, let's finish it out!" Hikaru pounds his hand to chest as a sign of confidence. Then, he puts his hand on his chin like he is deep in thought. "We are going to have to think about what strategy Lui and Drum might come at us with"

"Ohh, I know!" Hyuga says and runs off through the halls.

"What is he doing?" Rantaro asks.

"I don't know, but he doesn't get in anything stupid like when we found him in the trash machine" Hikaru sighs. Rantaro does a sweat drop.

With Hyuga

"In that case..."

Hyuga hides under a cardboard box and moves through the hallway.