Chapter 2: Sword and Shield! Infinite Achilles!

Lane stands on the stage with his flare showing.

"Legends aren't special, Who needs them?" He then turns and faces the stands, looking at Valt and Aiga. "Valt Aoi and Aiga Akaba, I will crush you and become the best"

The other legend festival competitors look down at him with a look of anger and determination.

"Crush?! That little brat thinks he can crush us! I'll definitely show him" Aiga says confidently.

"I am going to bang zoom crash him so bad" Hyuga yelled out.

"And I am going to tear him to pieces and rip him to shreds," Rantaro adds in.

Back on the stage, Lui is laughing. "The festival has only just started, Lane Valhalla. This is where the fun begins." Lui laughs more and walks off the stage.

Shu watches the festival from the New York Bulls.

*****

"Helios, it isn't fair" Hikaru says. "He predicted exactly what we were going to do. He knew that Satan and Helios would fight for the position of the center. Then, he made sure the four beys would gather in the center. It was a perfect strategy for him to win"

Hyuga comes into the room excited. "Hikaru, please train with me!"

"Isn't your battle soon, though?"

"Yes it is, but I want to train until the last second. Please battle with me"

"Okay, let's do it!"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go Shoot"

Hyperion and Helios both head straight for each other.

"Go, Hyperion"

"Come on you can do it Helios"

In the hallway, Aiga is walking and hears the sound of beys clashing. He heads towards the noise.

Back with Hyuga and Hikaru, Hyperion and Helios are both running low on stamina. Helios run out of stamina a few seconds before Hyperion.

"Yay, I won" Hyuga cheers happily.

"Let's go again!"

"Of course brother"

The door opens and Aiga walks in the room. "Can I also join?"

"Sure, Aiga!" Both Hyuga and Hikaru say at the same time!

"Check this out!" Aiga says as he holds out his bey. "This is Infinite Achilles"

"What are those?" Hikaru asks about the other things Aiga is holding.

"Glad you asked. I can add these to my bey."
He equips the sword. "This is the ultimate offense, Infinite Sword!" He replaces the sword with the shield. "And this one is the perfect defense, Infinite Shield!"

"So cool" Hyuga looks at the bey with stars in his eyes.

"Hikaru, let's have a battle," Aiga said.

"Sure"

They walk over to the stadium and get in position. Aiga puts his bey in Infinite Sword.

"Ready"

"Set"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go Shoot"