Chapter 3: Battle Of The New Generation!

It is nighttime at the Asahi House. Hyuga is asleep while Hikaru is awake looking at his bey.

"Helios, Aiga was so strong in that battle royale. He was able to endure all of their attacks at once. Still, Hyuga was able to beat him."

"Zoom, crash, bang, one point" Hyuga says in his sleep.

"I am going to win the next point." Hikaru falls back on his bed, turns off the light and goes to sleep.

Next day

Hikaru and Hyuga leave their house and run across the beach towards the bombers.

"They told us that the second stage was at a different location," Hikaru says.

"Where do you think it's going to be?" Hyuga asks Hikaru.

"It doesn't really matter"

"Yeah, I guess you're right"

Hyuga and Hikaru head up the stairs to the bombers. Standing in front of the doors are some fans and a reporter asking questions to Raika, Gun and Chuck.

"They aren't here," Gun tells the crowd.

"Please listen to what we are saying," Chuck also says.

"Please, just give us some space" Raika asks, feeling uncomfortable with the situation.

"What happened?" Hikaru asks as they both run over to the crowd.

The reporter sees the brothers and starts to interview them. "Oh, the Asahi brothers. We are from Beyblade News. Congratulations Hyuga Asahi for scoring a point in the legend festival"

"Oh, thanks" Hyuga responds.

"You have become a hot topic because of your achievement battling the legends. Could we get a comment from you Hyuga?"

"Zoom zoom crash"

"That's your motto isn't it? Also how do you feel about going into the second stage?"

"Zoom zoom bang bang crash"

"Again? huh?!"

Hikaru grabs Hyuga's arm and pulls it down towards him to get Hyuga's attention.

"Don't get a big head Hyuga! The tournament's only just begun! We have to buckle down!" Hikaru reminds Hyuga.

Then the reporter starts to interview Hikaru. "Could we also get a comment from you too, Hikaru? You may have been over finished, but you didn't lose, right?"

"Well, I think I was too tense the first round. But the hero always prevails in the end" Hikaru smiles and does his hero pose.

The fans watching behind get stars in their eyes. "So cool!"

"Who's the one getting a big head now, brother?" Hyuga looks at him awkwardly.

Just then, Honcho walks through the doors of the bombers.

"Hey you guys! The location of the second stage has been decided!"

Hyuga and Hikaru smile big at the news.

"So, where is it going to be?" Hyuga asks impatiently.

"Stage 2 will take place at the Grand Arena in America"

"Cool! I can't wait to battle so many incredible people! I better get packing!" Hyuga yells and runs off towards his house.

"Ahhhh Hyuga, don't just run off on your own" Hikaru yells at him as he follows him home.

"Oh man, what am I going to do with those two?" Honcho sighed.

When Hikaru and Hyuga get home, they start packing everything they need for the trip. It takes them a while before they finish.