Chapter 7: Attacking Full Force! Fight for Semifinals!

"Hey Valt! What are we going to do to beat Lui and Free?" Hyuga asks. "You do have a plan, right?"

"Of course I do!" Valt responds joyfully.

"Tell me! Tell me!"

"Ok so I am going to go Zoom like this! And then you Hyuga, will go wham kablam like this" Valt gestures the plan to Hyuga while he nods in agreement.

"Wham Kablam like that! Gotcha!"

"Yep, and Lui and Free will go like ba-ba-bam!"

"Ok I got you Valt! Then I will go zoom zoom!" Hyuga says and explains by doing the same gestures as Valt.

"Yeah. We are totally going to win this!"

"We are going to go crash and zoom right?" Hyuga and Valt celebrate by giving each other a fist bump.

"Let's go train, Valt!"

"Yeah"

Hikaru and Rantaro watched as Hyuga and Valt came up with the plan. Hikaru walks out of the room, saddened by not being in the tournament anymore.

"Hikaru" Rantaro says quietly.

Hikaru walks all the way to the stands. He looks at his bey in his hand.

"Helios, I really wanted to make it to the finals too..."

"It's frustrating isn't it?"

Hikaru looks up to see Rantaro standing near him, looking down at the stadium.

"Same for me. But it is a good thing."

"Honcho..."

"That will make us even stronger!"

Hikaru nods in agreement and stands up to walk next to him.

"This sucks! Screw all of it!" Hikaru and Rantaro yell in unison.

Meanwhile in a different area of the arena, Free and Lui are planning for their next battle.

"I'm taking Valt on"

"Sure Lui. But if you can't beat him, then I will."

"You won't get a turn, Free" Lui gets up from the bench and leaves the room laughing.

"All the better" Free says while following Lui out of the room.

*****

"Okay, boys and girls. The last battle of the second stage is about to begin! Lui Shirasagijo and Free de la Hoya vs Valt Aoi and Hyuga Asahi! All contenders have one point which means that whoever wins will be going to the final stage! Who will survive and who will fall?"

"Tag battle"

"I'll win this no matter what!" Hyuga says as steam comes out of his nose.

"Hyuga is getting too hot headed" Hikaru tells Rantaro.

"Sheesh"

Raika, Chuck and Gun are watching from the Bombers gym.

"Calm down, Hyuga!"

"Keep a level head"

"Deep breaths"

Hyuga takes a deep breath and lets out the steam through his mouth.

"Let's go with the plan and blow them away!" Valt says full of enthusiasm.

"Zoom zoom"

"Ready"

"Set"

"3"

"2"

"1"