Hi, dad!

"But, cilla, y...you can't do that!" Grover said as Priscilla stopped him in his tracks"look, that castle right there, the man who lives there is the one who put me on this earth above us...he can easily bring me back from down here to!" Priscilla said raising her voice"

"A...and if he doesn't, well then i'll look for my mother and stay here with her," she added as tears formed into her eyes"after we get the bolt and stop this war, all of you are leaving, even if it means i stay behind," Priscilla said as her last words so the kids would stop bickering over who stays back"

"What about you?" Grover said"like i said, i'll ask my dad, quest aren't linear so i'll figure that out"Priscilla said bumping into percy who all of a sudded stopped"

"Sorry"

"They can't hear you,"annabeth said as all of them looked around, there were people who looked like trees standing there, spread out everywhere"this must be asphodel, i read a book about this place," Annabeth said as she walked closer to one of them"no, no, no,no, no, Annabeth, don't!"grover said panicked as Priscilla gave him a nudge to calm down"

"As annabeth lifted up the fabric that was over the feet of the people grover realized it weren't just people they were part tree"are those...roots?"grover said in shock as annabeth eyes were wide open"souls here are bound by regret. Haunted by choices they made in their life...or never made," annabeth said looking back at the three others"

"All of a sudden there were snapping noises out there and growling, as the three of them started running from the three headed dog they realized someone was missing, annabeth wasn't there"

"Annabeth!" Priscilla yelled as the two boys stopped running"Annabeth!" Percy yelled to as they heard her yell in the distance"

"Guys!"

"Guys!" Annabeth yelled again as her foot was stuck, roots rapped around it as it clicked in Priscilla"annabeth, no..." Priscilla said as her eyes filled with tears"

"As percy started pulling on the roots...priscilla had taken put her dagger to try and cut them but nothing worked"i already tried, it's to strong," annabeth said as she was about to give up but percy wasn't"

"How did this happen!" Percy asked grover as he stood up"some kind of regret, right?" Grover said as Priscilla tilted her head with tears in her eyes"Annabeth, what regret!" Priscilla yelled out as percy stood up, he knew already, he knew what her regret was"

"It's okay, go! I'll distract the dog and buy you guys some time,"Annabeth said in a soft voice"annie, i promised luke to keep you safe, we're not going without you!" Priscilla said raising her voice"this will work, i'll be okay," Annabeth said taking out the pearl that percy gave to her"

"I trust your dad" annabeth said turning to Percy" and don't worry, i'll tell look you always did your best to keep me safe," she said turning to Priscilla as they all hear cerberus coming closer"

"You can do this, i know you can but you have to go"annabeth said as they slowly started running"run!" Annabeth yelled as they all turned back for a quick second to see a flashing light"

"She made it, let's go!" Grover said as they started running again"

...

"The three that were still there walked through a sandy dessert as they kept turning their heads back"weird, i haven't heard the dog in a while," grover said as Priscilla rolled her eyes"

"Don't jinx it, god's hear everything," she said in a whispering voice as a joke"but, he chased us all that way and then just...stopped?" Percy said as he kept turning his head around"