New one

" he's waking up," annabeth said as the new one slowly opened up his eyes"

Percy jackson, we've been expecting you," chiron said as the boy passed out again"

...

Where am i?" The boy said as he was laying in the infirmary " you drool when you sleep" annabeth said as the boy was half awake"

"Huh?"

"Annabeth, let's go" priscilla said leading her back to her cabin"you gotta leave him alone for now"

Next morning

Mr.D, could you-" priscilla said but stopped at seeing the boy for the awake for the first time"

"Dad?" The boy said to dyonisis as i look at him with a weirded out face"

"Okey, mr.D, even if percy was your s-" grover said getting cut off"grover, quite , please, we had a nice moment don't ruin it, the galy is right down that path grab that bottle and i'll talk about anything you want"mr.D said and i laugh a little"

"You know...you"he continued"

"Yea i'm gonna go"

"Wait, miss labonair"chiron said i stopped in my track"oh, percy, this might be a lot for you to process"he continued"Oh, no, your a horse, my father won't talk to me unless i get him a drink"

"Oh, no, no, no, mr.D is not your father"

"I could be" he said and just laugh again"
"Yes but are you?"chiron said with a sarcastic face"why must you ruin everything"mr.D said"

"Mr.D knows that zeus has forbidden him from consuming alcohol and that demigods can do things for gods that gods can't do themselves, mr.D was taking advantage of that," chiron explained"

"Percy walk with me and priscilla you can go" chiron said as i walk away"

" luke? Chiron is on his way with the new one"

"Everyone, your attention please, this is percy jackson" chiron said as the boy let out a small and awkward wave" i hope you'll proceed to whatever he needs" he continued as he walks away"

" the boy walked in towards his stuff as luke and his friends were whispering"

"Look if you wanna give me a hard time, can we do it tomorrow, i'm kinda having a hard day"the boy said like he was ready to fight"

"We heard what happened on the hill, we just wanted to say we're really sorry," luke said looking at the kid as he looked down"

"We know what your going through, believe me."Priscilla said sticking out her hand" i'm priscilla, that's luke," the girl said with a sweet smile" percy" the little boy said with an tight-lipped smile"

...

"You okey?" Luke asked the boy as he jumped up from a nightmare"super"percy replied sarcastically" we all have them, you know, intense, recurring nightmares, that's normal here" Priscilla said standing next to luke leaning on his shoulder"

"The daydreams, adhd and dyslexia, demigods just process reality differently then humans do, for the first time your just like everyone else"

"So are you also..."percy could get his words out he didn't know how to" am i unclaimed? No, hermes is my father, that doesn't matter were all on the same team here" luke said hesitating his words"

"Why is that okey? Why do they get to bring us here to ignore some of us?" The blond boy said getting frustrated"if you spend to much time trying to figure out why the gods do what they do, you'll drive yourself crazy"