His girl

" a few hours into our trip, we saw these twins running down the road, running from a monster holding a woman, i saw priscilla try to fight the monster but she got knocked out, i was scared to take her in because of what happened to her mother"luke explained as his face dropped"

" thalia didn't make it, the twins tried to help, when we got into camp, cilla got claimed by hades and so did silas, but her grief got the best of her, she used to wake up in screams that turned into earthquakes, and anger that made blue flames, i helped because i saw the beauty in her strength. She become the strongest female fighter at camp after me"luke explained as his girlfriend came behind him"

"We've been family ever since" luke said with a smile on the his face"they've been watching me since i got here, why?" The boy asked"

Annabeth is the strongest warrior in camp, and cilla just protects her, the only way left to prove themselves is to go on a quest"

"What does this have to do with me" percy asked still very much confused"chiron's been promising her for years, one day a demigod would arrive who was fated to go on a quest that even chiron couldn't prevent and when that happened, she could join in," luke said as priscilla came up behind him"

"Every new arrival, Annabeth watches, looking for a sign they're the one. Usually, she gives up after a day or two, but she's still watching you" luke said with a smile one his face"

" can you ask her to knock it off?" The blond boy asked as i the girl rolled her eyes"yea sure, but what if she's right?"the black-haired boy said again with a smile"

" a horn blows as everyone's attention turned to chiron, capture the flag began" heroes... it's time," chiron spoke looking at hos pocket watch"

"The game begins"

"The first team to retrieve the opposing flag and return it across the river, shall be the victor, as always there will be no maiming and no killing"chiron explained the rules as priscilla sees clarisse arrive looking at percy and her"

" any magical items you may possess are permitted as well,"

"Percy takes out his pen, the magical pen he used multiple times" it's okey," luke whispered" let her rip," priscilla adds"

" i still don't even know what my job is."percy said hesitant about the games"maybe i won't even need a sword"

"Let the games begin," chiron says as a satyr blows a horn and every camper starts yelling"i'm gonna need a sword" percy said"

" all right. We have 20 minutes before the second conch and game-on, you both know what your doing?"annabeth said making sure we had everything as planned and as she wanted it"yes, ma'am" cilla and luke said walking into the forest"

"Hey, today feel like a winning sorta a day to you," annabeth said with a smile" see you on the other side"luke said nodding his head with a smile"

"Company! Move out!" Luke yelled at the rest of the group"

"Kleos!"

" the group was running across bridges and the forest as they found a place for their flag"

"Stay in position"

"Move out"

"Did he say anything about magic use?"priscilla said as her and luke were running through the woods protecting their flag"

"The horn blows again, as priscilla looks at luke" game on," luke said getting out his sword as cilla held her mind sharp"
"Cilla, behind you" luke yelled someone from the red team came up behind her"

"A sword fight broke out to protect the blue flag as everyone was down it was just priscilla and luke fighting against one person, luke sticks out his sword to girl as she surrendered herself with priscilla behind him with blue flames forming out of her hands"