Let the quest begin

"The oracle has confirmed what we had expected, that this quest will proceed towards the underworld" chiron said as priscilla looked at her brother and boyfriend"

"Where you will confront the god who has rebelled against his brothers, hades, the entrance to hades's domain lies under the city of los angeles... this is where you will journey to," chiron said as percy nodded his head" i have selected our most compelling candidates who you will choose two to join you on your quest" chiron added"

"And ensure that we succeed"

"Annabeth," the boy spit out"customarily, one wants to hear a name or two before choosing"chiron said looking down at the boy" no, i may ask could i take three people"the blond boy asked as chiron nodded his head yes" priscilla and... i know he isn't here but grover"the blond boy said looking at priscilla who let out a grin while she looked towards luke"

"This thing, zeus's masterbolt, it's gonna be hard to get, right?"extraordinarly" chiron said"

"And if the mission required someone to push me down a flight of stairs or light my hair on fire for it to succeed, i want someone who doesn't hesitate when they do it"percy said looking at me and Annabeth"

"You're first and second quest mate shall be annabeth chase and priscilla labonair" chiron said as we three nod our heads"

...

"Take care of annabeth, please." Luke asked looking priscilla in the eyes" i will, let's find fishlips," priscilla said kissing luke on the cheek walking toward percy's cabin"

"How much money did they give you? They gave cilla a card"luke asked as we walked into the boys cabin"um, 200 dollars in cash, and a bag of these, i think they're canadian, maybe? Or from chucky cheese," percy said holding coins for the mystic world"

"They're golden drachmas, dollars for human world, drachmas for mystic world, don't mix 'em up" Priscilla said helping percy pack his bag while luke gave him a gift"

"I brought you this, " luke said handing him a shoe box"well these are interesting"percy said looking at luke confused"

"Luke chuckles taking out one of the shoes"maia," luke said as a wing appeared out of the shoe" those are interesting," percy said with a smile on his face"

"A gift" luke says clicking his to tongue" from my dad" he adds

"Maia"

"I thought about choosing you before choosing grover, for you to be with priscilla"percy said as luke put the shoe back in the box" hey, grover is a lot stronger then people think and your in good hands with cilla to"luke said reassuring the boy" i was afraid, i have a chance to rescue my mom from hades and nothing can stop me, i'm afraid if it get's in the way from the quest, annabeth and priscilla might try to and you told me you'll always be on their side no matther what, and-" percy explained as Priscilla left the cabin" it's okey, really...i-i get it, just take care of each other out there"luke said with a worried expression on his face"

"Before priscilla left luke gave her a knife to protect herself" be safe, distrack them"luke said as he kissed her forehead and then her lips, he saw her walk out of camp stopping by a tree

"They're really gonna miss that tree, huh?" Percy said having no clue what that tree was" when annabeth, thalia, luke and the twins got to camp they were getting chased by monsters, agents of hades, sister," grover said, explaining the story"

Furies? mrs,Dodds?"percy said confused"

"Yes"

"But why would hades let his agents attack his own kids"percy asked looking a priscilla standing by the tree"no one knows, she's his only daughter, she's a forbidden child, monsters are just after that"grover said not knowing the explanation"