He's saved

"Cilla!" Annabeth yelled finding priscilla back outside with the police," they're looking at us," grover said walking over to her"yeah, i know,"annabeth said zoning out"dude, they're looking right at us," Grover said looking toward the old ladies who were staring at all three of them,"

"Come on, let's go find percy," annabeth said as grover looked at her in a way but stayed quite"

"Annabeth..."

"He's alive"

"Percy!"

"Percy?!"

"He's gotta be around here," priscilla said as she stopped in her tracks, it was percy, alive and healthy" look, i'm sorry about shoving you in that stairwell," percy said to annabeth and grover as annabeth ran towards him"

"Even hearing myself say that sounds bad, but i knew you wouldn't agree, and there wasn't enough time," percy explained as annabeth wrapped her arm around him without letting him finish"

"So...you're not as dead as we thought you'd be," grover said breaking the awkward silence But somehow making it way worse"

"What happened?"

"Short version, we need to get to santa monica,"percy said as priscilla looked at him confused" what, like now?" Grover said confused" my father is gonna meet me there. He's gonna help us," percy said as a smile appeared on priscilla's face" meeting uncle fishlips, amazing," Priscilla said like Poseidon couldn't hear her"

"Yea... sure," percy said with a laugh" okay, just one problem with this plan, the police thing we crashed an amtrack train and then did that," grover said pointing at the temple"

"The cops are after us?"

"Yeah"

"Isn't that gonna be hard for us to get on a train? Or a bus? Or really anything you need tickets for?" Percy asked as Priscilla nodded her head" yeah, pretty much," Priscilla said not being helpful at all"

"The group was walking down a deserted road as priscilla was a bit behind" you guys, i think this quest is gonna be harder then we think," grover said as priscilla let out a sigh" you think, goat pants," priscilla said sarcastically" she gets really mean when shit goes sideways" i don't get mean!" Priscilla said in a mean tone as annabeth put on a" i told you so" face"

"I've been thinking, i didn't steal the master bolt, you guy's didn't steal it, we're pretty sure hades has the master bolt, he couldn't have stolen it himself," percy said, Priscilla just rolled her eyes as she walked forward"

"I mean, we don't even know who actually stole the thing, or why, or how deep it goes," he added looking at annabeth and grover"

"I'm the last one to realize this, aren't i?"

"Yeah, you are," Priscilla yelled as she was walking a bit farther"okay, maybe when we fully started, my head wasn't fully in this, but since the river...it all feals different somehow," percy said as Priscilla turned around, stopping the three in their tracks"

"So what? You're water jesus now?"priscilla said sarcastically looking the boy up and down" no, he saved me, my dad," percy said with a tiny smile on
His face"don't get your hopes up, fishlips, the gods only do that once in a while, even if your their only kid," she said as percy's face dropped"

"I-i just didn't think he'd do something like that for me, so maybe i should take things more seriously"percy said as Priscilla and grover heard a motorcycle coming behind them"

"Car"

"That's not a car, that's a bike... just let it pass," annabeth said walking behind something to hide"i'm just saying, we're not just trying to retrieve a thing, i think we might need to be detectives here. Too," percy kept talking as the motorcycle came closer, they were confused to how a motorcycle was riding across this calm road and by then Priscilla was already six steps ahead even from annabeth"we gotta be detectives here to," percy said as the sound of the bike became louder"