Prologue

1 year ago

"Cilla, cilla wake up" the brown-haired girl heard half asleep, it was her brother calling her" what?" The girl said slowly sitting up from her bed

"He's back"

"the girl jumped up from her bed knowing exactly what her brother was talking about

Luke?

Priscilla?" The boy replied looking behind him, seeing the girl he loves finally having light in her eyes"what is that" priscilla said putting her finger close to luke's new scar" cilla, please," luke said turning his head away as clarisse was staring at both of them

"I'm gonna take care of this" luke said talking about his scar, giving her a quick forehead kiss" luke, let me help"

" it's okey, little devil, i'll be fine"luke said slowly letting go of cilla's hand"

"Clari!" Priscilla yelled across the pond getting clarisse to come to her"

" priscilla and clarrise had a bond since they met as kids, even tho clarrise had a crush on luke she was happy for her best friend, they were called the one's you cannot break"

Now

"What's happening?" The brown-haired girl said pushing herself between a big crowd" minotaur fight right outside of camp" someone said in the group"

"Luke!"

"Little devil? Come," luke said reaching out his hand to pull her to the front" where's grover?" The girl said as grover wasn't in the crowd" he's out there, with a new one," the boy said giving her a quick forehead kiss"

"Cilla!" Someone yelled" silas? Over here," she yelled back to her brother"

"Everyone back to their cabins" chiron said making his way through the crowd

"Everyone went back to their cabin, except priscilla, her mind still wandered off sometimes, she always ended up by the lake, sitting there, thinking and ones in a while she let her gaurd down and a tear streamed down her face, it was just her mother on her mind"

"Cilla?" Silas said behind her as she wiped her tears away" silas i need you to go,"

"Cilla, please"

" i said, leave me alone!" Priscilla yelled out, as the water filled with blue flames and an earthquake appeared"

" luke appeared as he grabbed her face as his lips met hers wich let the blue flames tame and the earthquake end" are you calm?" He asked as her breathing slowed" yeah..."

Let the story begin