Is he dead?

"Can you go? I'll distract her," priscilla said standing infront of the fountain"come on, let's get movin'," annabeth said as percy looked behind him for Priscilla"

"Priscilla stood infront of the fountain as echidna came closer, cilla let out a scream that only echidna could hear as a blue force came out of her hands, there was only a strong wind for the humans all of a sudden but echidna walked right through,"

"Shit!" Priscilla said running behind the group just in time to get in the small elevator with the kids"what was that back there, what did you hear?" Percy asked as priscilla looked confused"

"She spoke to you, alecto did that with me back in the museum in new york," percy said as priscilla still looked confused"

"What did she say?"

"They all looked out the lift to see echidna inside the building"was that the chimera?"grover asked like he froze out of fear" how did it get in here?" Grover said out of breath as percy looked at annabeth"

"How did any monster get inside her?" Grover said talking to himself" annabeth?" Percy said as annabeth was all zoned out"this is a sanctuary, athena should have let her in, but why would she do that?" Grover asked as priscilla stuck up her shoulders"

"Annabeth!"

"What did echidna say to you?" Percy asked as annabeth snapped back"she said my impertinence wounded my mother's pride. And that that will be my doom." Annabeth said as Priscilla rolled her eyes, the actions of a god had hurt yet another one of their children"

"Impertinence? What kind of...medusa's head" percy said as he came to realization of what he had done"but why doesn't hades come for you?" Percy asked prisicilla as she held onto annabeth's hand to comfort her" my dad doesn't care about that sort stuff, he keeps most to himself," priscilla said turning back to face percy"

"I embarrassed my mother"

" but i'm the one who send the head to olympus, i signed the note," percy said trembling of pain" and i went along with it," annabeth spit out, broken from what athena did"

"It embarrassed her, now she's angry"

"Guys, what are we gonna do?" Grover said as they all thought of a plan"she isn't gonna help us when we get to the top to save percy"annabeth said losing all hope"no i meant, what are we gonna do about echidna and the chimera?" Grover said freaking out"

"They're gonna be right behind us"

"There's only one way, kill 'em both," priscilla said as the kids looked at her with wide eyes"we aren't gonna have enough time, they're gonna be up here any minute, and if my mother isn't going to save us then  we'll just have fight it out up here"annabeth said walking out the elevator with percy limping behind her"

"They got to the top, apparently the top was a popular tourist trap, as priscilla wanted to make her way through the group starting a small fire to get them out, annabeth stopped her"

"We gotta get everybody out here," grover said as annabeth saw the fire drill"you and percy, follow them down," annabeth said as her and Priscilla were staying back to fight"what? No, no, no, we're not splitting up," grover said holding onto percy"

"No,no, no, no, we're getting out here together," percy said denying his was out" we won't make it. The chimera is a demigod- killer, someone has to stay back to slow her down and buy some time," annabeth said pushing grover and percy towards the exit"

"Okay, help him down the stairs and get him to the river,"annabeth said standing by the exit door" and don't stop not until you get to hades," she added looking at Priscilla" he'll know you were with me, don't worry," priscilla said reassuring they'll be fine"

"Not until you have the bolt, do you hear me?" Annabeth said as percy nodded his head no"okay, go" Annabeth said about to close the door"

"Wait, you'll need this," percy said handing her the sword, tricking her as he pulled her behind the door keepinh the sword"

"Annabeth and grover kept banging on the door as Priscilla looked behind her seeing it was her and percy fighting the monsters" are you stupid?" Priscilla yelled as the chimera came it"

"Poseidon's never helped me before, he's not gonna stop now, i would've never made it to hades. But you can"

"The chimera came in, the cousins we're standing back to back with their swords in their hands" little family fight?" Priscilla said with a smile"

"This is the end sweethearts, don't fight it, you'll just make her angry," echidna said standing behind the chimera"

"Percy had cut the chimera right by it's paw as it opened up it's mouth, ready to spit out fire" percy, get down!" Priscilla yelled standing infront of percy, sticking out her arm, making a magical shield around around her and percy, stopping the fire"

" Priscilla wasn't even sure if she was strong enough to hold back the fire but she did anyways, it drained her little by little but she never showed it. She grew up to be strong and strong is what she was"

"Percy crawled away when all of a sudden echidna made a hole in the floor as she threw Priscilla aside, against the wall"no! Percy?" Priscilla yelled as the chimera threw him right through that hole, she slowly stood up without echidna even noticing"

"Echidna and the chimera walked foreward to see percy hanging there, slowly losing his grip"so unfair, you never had a chance, did you? if only someone'd cared enough to provide you with one" echidna said as Priscilla quitly walked towards percy's sword"

"Percy! No," priscilla yelled as she felt a tear streaming down her face but she quickly snapped, attacking echidna and the chimera. Leaving nothing behind"