Family is a big mess

"The three were still walking and all of a sudden one of the ride's lit up. The love right lit up as Priscilla took a step back"

"Don't you even try to tell me not to be weird about this," annabeth said starting at the ride and looking back at percy and Priscilla"i'm gonna let you guys handle this ride." Priscilla said with a smile, she pushed them forward into the ride"

"Wait, cilla?" Percy said holding onto her hand"percy, you'll be fine. I'm gonna stay here if you need me," Priscilla said as Percy let go of her hand"

"This must be where aphrodite and ares got caught," Annabeth said as she and Percy walked closer to it"the shield must be in there," she said"

"Annabeth, give me the crystal , the one that can contact someone,"priscilla said as annabeth handed her the crystal"now, we just gotta go get it," Annabeth said giving Priscilla a quick hug"

"Sure, let's check out the scary ghost ride. Why not?" Percy said sarcastically, Priscilla rolled her eyes zs she sat down by the entrance"

"Percy and annabeth went into the ride as Priscilla stayed outside with the crystal as she tried to contacting her love"

"Call luke,"priscilla said as the crystal started getting a signal"cilla? Is that you!"luke said turning around"luke, finally... look i don't know how long i have without them," priscilla said and luke looked confused"without the kids? Where's annabeth?"luke asked worried"

"She's with percy in the... thrill 'o love ride," Priscilla said as luke looked a bit less worried"good, it's almost time, everything is almost done," luke said as Priscilla left out a soft smile" what's wrong, little devil." Luke asked as he saw priscilla's face got weaker"it's nothing, i'll see you soon" she said turning of the crystal as the kids walked out,"

...

"The kids got back to diner, grover and ares turned their head immediately as annabeth handed over the shield"where's our ride?" Percy said as annabeth and Priscilla stood there waiting for his answer"

"You're kidding?" Percy said as they all walked outside, ares snapped his fingers and the back doors opened"get it, don't, i really don't care but in a few hours, this thing is gonna be at the lotus casino in vegas"ares explained"Hermes hangs out there. You play your cards right and his personal driver can get you to L.A. in minutes," he said as Priscilla tilted her head"

"Worth the shot," Priscilla said getting into the back of the truck"here. Clothes, cash, drachmas to summon hermes. I'd wish you luck, but what good would it so you?" Ares said and percy stepped forward"

"We're not gonna fail."percy said in calm voice"don't worry, you're dad had plenty of kids he stopped caring about once he lost interest, you'll have lots of company," ares said trying to piss percy off and it worked"we're not gonna fail," percy said again now raising his voice"I'm getting pretty tired of you saying it." The blond boy said taking another step forward"

"Percy!" Grover said trying to stop him"you think you know who i am, but you don't and if you aren't careful...you're gonna find out," percy said looking up towards ares"Percy..."Grover said putting the backpack against percy's chest"

"Percy, get in now!" Priscilla said raising her voice"so, thank you for the emotional abuse and the cheeseburgers..and the ride. We're gonna take you up on that, too." Grover said as ares looked at him with a grin"

"Hey, you think we could get some paper towels ot something, it's not that nice in here." Grover asked as ares snapped his fingers to close the doors"

"Well, this smells," percy said as they walked around the back of the truck"if it gets us where we need to go, that's all that matters." Annabeth said as Priscilla said down on a block of hay"asuming ares was telling the truth," percy said as Grover turned around"he wasn't, not entirely...he was holding something back"grover said as the other three turned around to face him"