Going here and there

"That's what you do with dangerous stuff. Like batteries, you just send 'em where they came from," percy said as Priscilla looked at him confused"okay, look, this is a bad idea," annabeth said trying to stop percy" they will see this as impertinent," she added"

" i am impertinent,"

"Yes, but we're not," annabeth said pointing at grover and cilla"really, very not," Grover said as percy was getting a box"medusa tried to derail our quest. She's got serious beef with your mom," percy said looking at annabeth"

"When you look at it that way, this seems kinda like tribute or something doesn't it?"the blond boy added onto his sentence"

"And besides...this way, a part of your mom is always with us"percy said giving back the hat that belonged to annabeth"

"Thank you"

" so this isn't exactly what i meant. By choosing each other, there are actual dangers involved here that cannot be..." grover said as percy started clapping, Priscilla knew what was about to happen as she rolled her eyes"

"You're gonna sing the song, aren't you?" Grover said as percy starting singing and Priscilla and annabeth laughed at each other"

...

"The group finally got onto a train after shipping the package, Priscilla and annabeth were still talking as percy woke up"

"Hey, you asleep?" Percy asked as they were clearly still talking" clearly not," priscilla said as she rolled her eyes"you and thalia were really close, right?" Percy said as priscilla turned around to face him"can you not," Priscilla said trying for the boy to shut up" yeah," annabeth said not minding it"

"What was she like?"percy asked curiously"why?" Annabeth asked"she was a forbidden kid before me, right? She must've dealt with the same kind of stuff," percy said to curious for his own good" percy, as a forbidden kid myself, that's logics, monsters are more attracted to forbidden kids, we are doomed" Priscilla said in brutal honesty"

"She was tough, she knew she was a forbidden kid she just didn't care, when luke and thalia found me, luke cared for me right away," annabeth said finally letting the story out"

"But thalia...she made me earn it"

"Is that why you give me a hard time? I gotta earn it with you to?" Percy asked"yeah, maybe" annabeth said as Priscilla was not having it" i gotta say, that doesn't make a lot of sense to me."percy said confused"

"what doesn't make sense to you"

"The way you guys all talk. The way the gods want us to think," percy said as Priscilla was slowly falling asleep going into her own nightmare"gotta burn an offering to get a parent's attention, gotta beat up on clarrise just to get my father to admit he's my father,"percy said as priscilla was still awake to hear everything"

"It isn't supposed to work that way"

"Percy, remember what luke told you in the beginning?"priscilla said as percy turned to her"

"The longer you question why the gods do what they do you'll drive yourself insane," Priscilla quoted luke's words from a few days ago"

"But people who are close to you aren't supposed to treat you that way," percy said as annabeth stayed quit for a while"you wanna know how i ended up alone on the road in the first place?" Annabeth said wanting to let it out"

"I started out as a gift to my father, that's how it works with athena. We're born from a thought in her mind and then given to a partner she feels connected to" annabeth started to explain but took a deep breath"