Screw family

"Percy fought priscilla a bit because he still wanted to talk and Priscilla kept waiting"

"I was supposed to see him, in santa monica, why would he say that if he thinks it'll make things worse?" Percy said with his head hanging low"it is...very hard for a god to feel powerless," hermes said letting out a deep sigh"i guess we're all just doing the best we can," he said looking up at priscilla"

"Percy stood up ready to leave and so did priscilla but they got held back by a few more words of hermes"if it makes you feel any better, it won't be of much use to you now anyways."hermes said as percy and Cilla turned around confused"what's that supposed to mean?" Percy said looking at the god"

"Hermes looked at his watch and it snapped into the two kids, they were running out of time and needed to hurry, they ran through the casino trying to find annabeth and grover but percy was slowly forgetting someone and so were the girls"

"We have a huge problem"percy said as it was dark outside" i know it seems like we've inly beennhere for 20 minutes, but it's already Thursday," percy said as annabeth kept staring outside"

"We've been here for days, time moves differently here. Faster," percy said as annabeth turned around"every second in here is like minutes outside," percy kept talking as Priscilla calmed him down"hermes let us sit at that table the whole time, knowing the clock is running out on our quest," annabeth said realizing it to"

"Yes"

"Then i feel a lot better about having stolen his keys," annabeth said taking out hermes's taxi keys"good job, annie," Priscilla said with a smile on her face"exactly...wait, what?" Percy said as he realized annabeth's words"

"Got invisible, picked his pocket," annabeth said as Priscilla's smile grew"you picked hermes pocked?" Percy asked with a smile"i'm multi-talented, now...all we have to do is find his car and it'll instantly transport us anywhere we wanna go," annabeth said as percy looked down"

"We still have time to finish this quest vefore the solstice, if we hurry," annabeth said as percy shook his head" hermes told me something else, the reason we can't feel time passing is because of the lotus fruit"percy said as Priscilla looked at him," we didn't eat any of it," Priscilla said but percy kept shaking his head"

"They pump it into the air," percy said as Priscilla and annabeth rolled their eyes"you have to be kidding me!" Priscilla said raising her voice"

"It makes you forget, hermes reminded me there was something we needed to do before we could leave," percy said as they all started thinking"

"Grover"

"Who's grover?"

"The 2 kids said as Priscilla rolled her eyes and pointed to the satyr going down the escalator"grover, i remember grover," percy said in a soft and dumb voice"man, grover got really old...how long have we been here?"percy said as Priscilla and Annabeth follow the satyr"

"Hey! We're looking for a friend, a satyr. Have you seen him?" Annabeth said as the satyr started running"

"Hey!"

"Wait!"

"Stupid satyr"

"The kids ran after the satyr as percy was able to takle him down, Priscilla kept a foot on his stomach so he couldn't stand up"

"Where is grover?"percy said holding onto the satyr's collar"

"The kids went toward the vr games as they saw grover playing a game, they tapped his shoulder zs he looked startled"i was so close," grover said as percy took off his vr glasses"i know, i hate it when someone does that to me and i can't believe i'm saying this, but it's really time to go," percy said with a rushed voice as grover kept nodding his head"