CHAPTER 24

PLACE : COURT ROOM, DARK PALACE, UNKNOWN KINGDOM

    This place can be described in one word 'DARK'.  There was not even a single area without darkness.  The sky is in black and even the water is also black.  The place was fully consumed by the power of black magic.  Each and everything existing in that place is influenced by Dark Magic.  There was a palace which was hidden from the outer world by a Magic and Curse. 

     The habitants of that place were the most shrewd, cunning and violent Asuras and Yakshas.  There was no humans living in that place.  Even if there was humans they are labelled as slaves.  They capture humans who live in secluded areas away from kingdom or a village and also from Slave market. 

    This place was ruled by an Asur who also has the power of Yaksha.  He was the king of this kingdom.  He is specialized in black magic.  He appears to be a man at the age of 30 but he is living in the earth for more than 3000 years being hidden and undefeated.  He has a great physique.  Whoever came to battle against him were cruelly killed.  His kingdom was unknown to the outer world.  Only few people know that there is a kingdom like this but they never tell others about it.  Speaking about him is basically considered as taboo.

     The Asur King was sitting in his throne and looking at the two Asurs who were shivering and  kneeling down in fear in the middle of the Sabha.  The King smirked in satisfaction seeing the fear they had on him.  He ordered in his gruff voice "Bark"  The two Asurs flinched at their place.  One Asur said "We failed in accomplishing the order which you had bestowed upon us, My Lord."  The King said looking at the two Asurs "Oh, it's okay.  It is not a big problem.  I know it will not happen again"  The Asurs nodded their headed frantically and said "We will not make that mistake again, My Lord"  The King smirked and said "Definitely, the mistake will not happen again as you both will not be there to do it again."  He made a signal from his right hand.

    A ferocious wolf which was twice the size of a normal wolf came and snarled in front of the two Asurs.  They begged for mercy but the King only said "Failures are not allowed in my kingdom".  After this the wolf charged at two Asurs.  It teared their limbs one after another and killed them ruthlessly.  It was a gruesome scenes.  The Asur king was looking at it with great interest and pleasure.  He closed his eyes and relaxed in his throne.  

      He asked with closed eyes "Is she behind the failure?"  The Maha Mantri got up from his place and said "Yes, Maharaj.  She was the cause behind the failure of the mission.  She had killed 78 Asurs keeping these two Asurs alive and send their corpses with these two Asurs to us.  But there was no message."  The Asur King opened his eyes and looked at his Maha Mantri.  He laughed heavily and said "She had sent a message to us, Maha Mantri.  Those 78 corpses are the message.  She is warning us that she stop us especially me from my goal."  The Senathipathi exclaimed angrily "Just because she killed those lowly 78 Asurs, Did she think that you, our Lord, can be defeated by her?  How arrogant!  Give me her identity, My Lord, I will personally go and bring her head to you."

    The King snorted and said "Under estimating your enemy is always dangerous.  She is not someone to be trifled with.  No need to take any action against her for now.  I don't want to lose you, Senathipathi.  The Sabha is adjourned for today"  Saying this the Asur King strides out of the Sabha.  All the Sabha members stood up and shouted "All Hail the Great King, DRISHTASUR" The Senathipathi flushed in anger and embarrassment that his King thought that he will be killed by a mere mortal that to a girl.

    Drishtasur was moving towards the Practice ground while thinking "As expected from you.  Still you are being a thorn in my goal.  You are still standing against me.  You have not all changed.  As stubborn as ever and as beautiful as lethal.  But again you are going to die like in the past by me.  We haven't met each other personally this time.  It is still not the time for me to meet you.  Until then live happily and peacefully as you want.  I will come to ruin it again.  Count your days."

To be Continued...

Hello everyone,

     Sorry for the delay.  I will try to update frequently.  Kindly support me by voting the story.  I would like to know your thoughts about the chapter in comments.

Yours lovingly,

Author MAYAVATHI