CHAPTER 6

PLACE: SAAGNIKA'S CHAMBER

     After coming out from the Sabha, Saagnika went to her chamber.  When she stepped inside, she greeted with a powerful hug which made her to take one step back.  The person who hugged her was Lakshmana.  That's when she saw her chamber fully.  Her friends i.e., Lakshman, Akash, Vrishaketu and finally Lakshmana where there in her chamber.  "That was a good show in the sabha" said Lakshmana smiling.  "The way you handled that snake (shakuni) was awesome." exclaimed Vrishaketu.  Everyone in the room chuckled for the way Vrishaketu referred Shakuni as a snake.

 About the 5 friends:

     These five are known as 'Panchabootham' or 'Five Ghosts'.  Everyone in the palace knows when these 5 are together, there will be always fun with their bickerings and pranks.  Sometimes, everyone gets scared that who will be the target for their prank.  Eventhough, they are called funnily with the name of "Panchabootham" but they actually has the quality of the 5 elements in them.

     Vrishaketu represents Air.  He is very good at verbal skills.  He is eloquent, has a sharp tongue, curious and hilarious.  He doesn't get easily emotionally in sentimental talks.  He thinks logically mostly. Due to this characteristics, he often suppress his feelings.  He only shares his emotions with his family alone.  If you get into his bad side, he wreak a storm in your life. He is skilled in medicinal field.

     Akash represents Sky.  He is very much talented.  As a sky, he has vast knowledge and hidden talent.  He is good at hiding his expression and stuffs.  He is a mischevious person and the most enthusiastic person after Lakshmana in the group.  If you make him angry, it will be the worst day of your life.  He is skilled in spying field.

     Lakshman represents Earth.  He is a supportive, considerate and attentive person.  He is the care taker of the group.  He thinks practically most of the times.  Unlike his father, he is good at keeping his temper in check.  If you push his limits, you will see a earthquake in you life.  He is skilled in administering field.

     Lakshmana represents Fire.  She is a charismatic, optimistic and alert person.  She first thinks emotionally and then thinks in a logical way.  She is very much sensitive.  She loses her temper easily compared to others in the group.  If you hurt her loved ones, she will show you hell fire for free.  She is skilled in planning field.

    Finally, Saagnika represents Water.  She is a careful, sensible and watchful person.  She is a balanced thinker between logic and emotional.  She is adaptable to the situation.  She is more stubborn on her decisions.  As water, her character is defined by the perspective of the observer.  She is as calm as a pond but as ferocious as a raging ocean.  She has a deep layer of character as ocean.  If you break her boundaries, then you will regret the day you were born.  She skilled in  governing and executing field.

Back to the story:

     After releasing from her friend's hug, she entered inside her chamber and plopped on the bed.  She closed her eyes feeling the mattress.  Her friends sat on the bed around her.  "Are you fine?" questioned Akash.  "I am fine.  Just the travelling was little exhausting and nothing else." said Vasundhara without opening her eyes.  Lakshmana got the medical kit and started tending her wounds slowly.  "I know that you know about what he is asking you.  Are you fine after meeting Pandavas and Samragyi Draupadi?" questioned Lakshman carefully.  Lakshmana who was tending her wounds stopped and looked at her.  

     Saagnika opened her eyes sighing and said "I am physically fine.  My mind is just a mess now.  Seeing them after 15 years is making me remember the pain which they have inflected on me.  I was just walking in a thin line not to make a outburst on them while seeing them." By the time, she completed speaking, Lakshmana also finished dressing her wounds.

     Hearing her saying this, they got to know how their friend and sister is feeling right now.  "It's okay.  Take you time, didi.  Just know that we will be always with you in hell and heaven." said Vrishaketu in a comforting tone.  Others also nodded their heading agreeing with him.  She smiled widely for their support for her,

    "I forgot to tell one thing.  Pandavas, Samragyi and Mamashree Krishna will be joining with us for lunch." said Saagnika.  "Who asked them to join us for lunch and how did you accept it?  Will you be okay with them there?" yelled Lakshmana, first in anger tone which later changed into a concerned tone for her friend.  "Maa only asked Mamashree to join for lunch but he also asked permission that Pandavas and Samragyi can also join.  Maa was not able to deny his request.  So, she agreed.  Don't worry, give me some time. I will just gather my thoughts and will be fine.  Anyhow you guys know I don't like to run away from my problem and fears.  So, I will face my past." answered Saagnika smiling at end.

     Everyone in the room were at ease after hearing her words.  "Okay.  So, we will get refreshed and will meet at dining hall. Bye, didi." said Vrishaketu.  Saagnika just said a okay with smile.  Following Vrishaketu, other 3 bidded her bye and exited her chamber to get ready for the lunch.

     After everyone went out of her chamber, Saagnika's smiley expression changed into a emotionless expression.  She thought "I don't know why destiny made me to meet you guys after 15 years.  I only craved for love and appreciation from you people (Pandavas and Draupadi).  But I received only pain and suffering from your hands.  Now, you guys are nothing to me but my past.  I don't care what happens to them but I will not let them hurt my family like you hurt me.  They are the only people who are important to me in my life."

    After Thinking about this, she went to take a bath and get dressed for going to the dining hall for lunch.  She just hoped that they doesn't make her angry.

To be Continued....