CHAPTER 2

PLACE: HASTINAPUR SABHA

      As all of them in the court room turned around, that's when they saw a girl of age around 21 year stepped in the court. She wore a green with red border saree styled in warrior type. Her face was so mesmerizing. She walked like a regal queen.  The thing which was unique and enchanting was her green eyes. Her eyes were captivating everything and everyone who sees it. She was the only one to have green eyes in whole Aryavartha.

     Karn, Suyodhan, Ashwatthama and Maharani Gandhari was elated and surprised at her early arrival.  Mahamahim and Mahamantri wore a neutral face but they to had a smile to see her.  Shakuni was shocked and had a little fear in his face.  If after Vasudev Krishna, then only she can win against him in words play.  He was nervous that his plan may get defeated.  Vasudev Krishna was having a happy face with his signature smile.

    When Pandavas and Draupadi saw her, Draupadi was the first one to recognize her.  She was shocked to see her after 15 years.  When Nakul saw Draupadi was standing like a frozen statue asked "Panchali, why are you standing like a statue? Do you know her?"  That's when other Pandavas turned towards her.  Drupadnandhini just uttered one word which shook the core of Pandavas especially Arjun.

    "Saagnika" 

     That's when Arjun keenly noticed his daughter whom they abonded 15 years ago and recognized her.  Other 4 Pandavas also recognized her.  She has grown into a beautiful woman.

     Saagnika alias Vasundhara walked in the sabha and she went to Karn, her father and hugged him.  "When did you returned from your mission, Laila?" asked Karn.  "I completed the task two days before itself and I was just roaming around the state, Papa." said Saagnika.  she further added "I would have taken 3 more days but I thought that I should be today with you guys and especially with my Kaka Suyo."

      Arjun felt sad and jealous when Saagnika called karna as papa and not him.  But he knows that he can't do anything about it.  Other Pandavas were also feeling same like Arjun when she called Suyodhan as Kaka.

     "I am very much happy to see you now my Zaara and I missed you very much more." Said Suyodhan and hugged her. She reciprocated the hug and said "I also missed you Suyo." "I think you didn't miss me?" questioned Ashwatthama with a fake hurt tone.  "Wow, Kaka Ashwa, I didn't know you have become this intelligent and understood me." said Saagnika with face excitement.  Duryodhan, Karna and some people who heard this laughed.  Ashwatthama went and hugged Saagnika.  She reciprocated happily. 

    Karna noticed the expressions of Pandavas and Draupadi.  He told Saagnika to greet everyone.  She first went to Maharaj Dhritirastr and seek his blessings.  Dhritirashtr was genuinely happy and blessed her. When Saagnika went to hug Gandhari, Maharani twisted her ear and said, "Why don't you inform me before going and why are you not eating properly?   See how thin, you have become.  That's why I don't like to send you away from."  "ouch.. ouch.. Beautiful, please leave my ear, it is paining.  Hereafter, I will say to and will go out." exclaim Saagnika.  Finally. Gandhari released her ear and hugged and kissed her forehead.  Saagnika smiled and cheekily said "I really pity Maharaj.  I don't know how he is still healthy even after getting beatings from you." and ran away.  Gandhari was blushing and Dhritirastr was laughhing loudly.  Even court members were also laughing silently.  She went to her Par-Pitamah Bhishm and greeted him.  He blessed her wholeheartedly.  Same goes with Pitamah  Vidhur. 

     Finally, she went in front of Vasudev Krishna with a smile and greeted, "Pranam Yashodanandhan.  How is everyone at Dwarka?".  Jagatpita was very much happy that after a long time someone has called him with his cherished name.  "Stay blessed.  Everyone are fine in Dwarka, Karnaatmaja." said Krishna, pressing the last word while looking at Arjun.  Arjun was distressed when his Madhav called his daughter as his enemy's daughter.  

     She went to Yuddhistir and greeted him with a straight face "Pranam Samrat Yuddhistir".  Yuddhistir was sad when she addressed him formally but he knows he was the reason for her hostility.  He blessed her with a small smile with folded hands.  She went to Bheem and greeted him with straight face "Pranam Yuvraj Bheemsen".  Bheem also felt same like his brother and blessed her with a small smile with folded hands.  She then went to the Madreyas and greeted them with straight face "Pranam Rajkumar Nakul and Rajkumar Sahadev".  They also did the same as their elder brother.

     Then she went to the persons who hurt her the most.  Her straight face turned into Hardened expression.  She went to her Biological father, Narottam Arjun whom she is seeing after 15 years and greeted him "Pranam Senathipati Arjun."  Arjun had a pained expression in his face when his own daughter greeted him like a stranger.  He composed himself and tried to touch her head to give blessing.  She just moved her head a little back to avoid his touching. Arjun mentally brokedown by her actions.  He thought "Did I hurt my daughter that much that she hates being touched by me." But this was not even 1% which she had suffered by them.  Arjun just blessed her with a painful smile.

     Then she went to Draupadi who was weeping silently.  She greeted her "Pranam Samragyi Draupadi".  Agnisutaa had a guilty expression.  She blessed her with a smile with folded hands as she knows that her daughter will not liked to be touched by her.  "How are you?" asked Draupadi.  "When I have MY MOTHER VRUSHALI to take care of me then how can I not be fine, Sanragyi." exclaimed Vrushaliputri.  Draupadi understood her position in her daughter's life that she is only Samragyi for her and her mother is Vrushali in her sentence.  

      Lord of three world, Krishna was seeing this with a small sad smile.  He thought "Parth and Sakhi, you both will get to know about what gem you have lost.  You both have not yet witnessed what she had suffered by you both.  I don't know will she forgive you all or not?"

To be Continued.....

The words which has been written in different fonts are either the thoughts or the nicknames of my OC.