CHAPTER 5

PLACE: HASTINAPUR SABHA

     Everyone who were in the sabha turned to the voice of the owner who is in the entrance.  There were two ladies standing in the entrance.  They recognized them that one is Karnpriye Vrushali and another was Duryodhanpriye Bhanumathi.  The one who spoke was Bhanumathi.  They both came inside the sabha and greeted everyone who were present there.

     "I just came when today's sabha as I thought that I should be with Suyo today." explained Saagnika.  "Indeed, it was right decision Dhara.  He would have needed you today.  But You should have first met your mother and came here." told Bhanumathi.

     Saagnika then turned towards her mother who was silently looking her in little anger.  "Maa, You are looking beautiful today." said Saagnika nervously as she knows that she is going to scolding.  "Don't change the topic and butter me, Gudiya." said Vrushali with little anger.  "You have just returned from the mission.  Instead of coming directly to home, you have came to Sabha.  I know it is important for you to come here today.  You should have at least treated your wounds, yet you are standing here." said Vrushali.  At first, her tone was angry then it turned into a worried tone.  Saagnika just kept quiet as she knows that she is wrong here.

     The three musketeers were laughing silently except Karna who let out a chuckle audibly.  Vrushali turned towards her husband and said "It is also because of you three friends.  You guys pamper her so much.  That's why she is not taking care of herself nowadays."  The three friends who were laughing turned into silent one.

    "Maa, don't scold them.  They are innocent." Said Saagnika.  She went near Vrushali.  She hugged and kissed her cheeks.  The anger of Vrushali melted by her actions.  "I am hungry, Maa.  Let's go Vasu and everyone." said Karnaatmaja.  Vrushali twisted her ear and said "How many times did told you not to call your father by his name, huh?"  "Leave her ear priye.  If not her then who has the right to call me by my name.  My daughter has every right to call me by my name." exclaimed Vasusen and hugged Saagnika whose ears where left by his wife.

     "As always spoil her, Arya.  Okay, come let's go and eat everyone." said Vrushali with a smile.  "Vasu, you should feed me." demanded Saagnika.  "As you wish, Your Highness." said Karn and bowed.  Everyone laughed at their antics except Pandavas and Draupadi.  Vrushali turned towards Krishna and asked "If you wish and if you are free, you can also join us, Vasudev as she will be happy to have lunch with you?"  "Thank you Jiji.  After getting refreshed, I will come to have lunch with you all.  Can I bring Pandavas and my Sakhi with me?"  questioned Jagannath.

    Vrushali and others turned towards Saagnika for her decisions.  "I am fine with it as long as my family time doesn't get disturbed by others, Mamashree." exclaimed Saagnika and went out of the Sabha immediately without glancing back.

    "Sorry for her behaviour.  You all are welcome to have lunch with us.  Get refreshed and come to the lunch hall." said Ashwatthama.  "No problem, Dronputra.  I can understand her well." said Shri Krishna with a smile.  "We would like to take you leave." said Duryodhan.  The three musketeers, Vrushali and Bhanumathi exited the Sabha.

     "Pandavo and Sakhi get refreshed and come to the lunch hall.  I know you all want to have many questions to me but I will answer it after the lunch." Saying that Krishna was going to move but was intrupted by his Sakhi " I know you will answer us afterwards but just answer this one question Govind.  Why did you asked them for having lunch with us even when you know my daughter will not like it" questioned Yagnaseni.  "The reason is so that you get to know what boon you have disregarded in your life.  Sakhi know this that she is not your daughter anymore.  Her mother is Angrani Vrushali only." exclaimed Harihar and went out of the Sabha leaving behind shattered Pandavas and Panchali.

To be continued.....

Sorry for the short chapter guys.  I will try to write long chapters.