CHAPTER 9

PRESENT

PLACE: PANDAVAS'S CHAMBER

     Kaunteyas and Panchali were thinking about the conversation they had with their mother.  They had many thoughts about one person that is Karnaatmaja who was previously Arjunnandhini.  They were initially shocked to see her after 15 years.   

Draupadi POV

     Today, I saw my daughter after 15 years.  She has become into a beautiful maiden.  I have wronged her in the past.  The way she saw me was the moment that I have fully what I had done to my own blood.  The one whom I had insulted in my Swayamvar was the person to give her a father love.  When Saagnika saw Angarani, the way her eyes sparked love, respect and fondness pained my heart that she is not seeing me in that way.  I wish Govind here to soothe pain and confusion.

NO ONE'S POV

      At that exact time, Muralidhar entered in the chamber.  Everyone exchanged their greetings and all settled down.  "Madhav, kindly enlighten us what had happened today?" questioned Narottam.  "Everything is happen as it should be, Parth.  What do you want to know?" asked Govind with his mysterious smile.  "Vasudev, don't beat around the bush.  How is Saagnika here? How do you know where was she?  Why didn't you tell us about her if you had known where was she?" questioned Yuddhishtir.  Hearing these questions, Krishna's face held a serious expression.  Seeing his change of expression, the atmosphere in the chamber became tensed.

    "Jyest, in what relation are you asking about her?  Where you not the one to exile her from the family and kingdom.  You were the ones who left a 6 year old girl child alone in this cruel world who knows nothing about its cruelness. With what right are you asking about her?" recountered Krishna with a grave tone.  Everyone winced at the questions of Krishna.  "Govind, please don't kill us with your words.  Kindly say about my daughter." pleaded Draupadi. 

       "Angaraj saved her when no one was there for her.  He knows about her real parentage.  Later, he adopted her.  Vrushali Jiji took care of her like her own daughter.  I didn't lose my contact with her.  I was with her during the times when I went to Anga and Hastinapur.  She has gotten all the love which she was deprived.  Sakhi, I had said this already and I am saying this now, she is not your daughter, she is the daughter of Karn and Vrushali." exclaimed Krishna.

     Hearing his best friend again saying that she is not his daughter, Arjun couldn't control anymore and said "Madhav, She is MY DAUGHTER.  Don't say her that she is the daughter of that Angaraj." "Are you speaking about the daughter whom you aboanded?  Am I right, Parth?" questioned Kanha sarcastically.  Arjun just hung is head low in shame knowing he was the reason for it.

     "Vasudev, we know that what we did is wrong.  But was she not the reason for her suffering as per THE PROPHECY?  Maybe, she might be the indirect reason for Panchali's humiliation?" asked Vrikodhar.  No one protested against Bheem statement as they also had that thought in the corner of their heart.  Seeing no one saying anything against the statement, Krishna become  enraged and yelled "Stop right there Vayuputr.  Don't you dare sprout nonsense about her.  Yes, the prophecy was connected with her.  She was just the means for your sufferings.  You were the people reason for your own sufferings.  Kindly recall the Prophecy and say it out loud, Vayuputr Bheemsen?"  Everyone where shocked to hear the yelling of their always smiling Vasudev Krishna who was known for his calmness.

     Bheem stuttered but managed to say that " THE PROPHECY said that "She will be the light as well as darkness.  She will be the one to give problem as well as to solve the problem.  She will be a mirror.  She might be a means for your family's suffering.  Beware of her tears." 

      "In that Prophecy whether it has mentioned her as the reason for your sufferings, tell me Pandavo?  Do you know what is the actual meaning of this Prophecy?  You just misunderstood the prophecy and saw everything in negative side.  You guys hurted her brutally and you are sufferring brutally.  If you had cherised her, then you might have not been enduring these pains in your life.  That is why, she is a mirror.  Her tears were main reason for your sufferings.  You are paying for the tears which she had shedded by you people's behaviour.  That's why you were warned to not to be the reason for her tears.  Sakhi, she was neglected by her own family, so you were neglected in the Dyut sabha by your husbands.  She was humiliated in public, so was you in the Dyut sabha.  Just know that you are suffering for your own karma.  She suffered a lot more than you six combined.  You have lost a biggest treasure in this universe.  Don't you dare bad mouth her.  She is one of the purest soul.  She is not your daughter anymore, Parth. She is and will be KARNAATMAJA VASUNDHARA. You have sinned in this.  The one who can wash this sin is not the Paapanashini Ganga devi but Saagnika.  She is not anymore a innocent child.  Now, she have just a little forgiving bones in her.  I itself don't know whether she will forgive you or not.In the corner of my heart, I also hope she doesn't forgive you. Now only she is leading a peaceful life.  Kindly don't disturb her."  exclaimed Krishna sternly and left the chamber.

To be Continued....