"Wassup with you" I heard which caused me to look up and it was 2 females and I put my head down looking back at my phone.

"You don't hear my friend" I heard again, and I looked around noticing the 2 girls were talking to me.

"Oh wassup. Shit I ain't know y'all was talking to me" I said laughing a little.

"Can we take a picture with you" 1 of the females said and I really didn't want to take no pictures right now.

"No disrespect but I kind of don't want to take any pictures right now. I'm just trying to get my haircut that all" I said not trying to sound mean.

"Well damn. Rude as fuck" 1 of the females said as they both agreed and then walked away. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Lil bro come on" I heard King say and I got up and walked over to his station and he put the baber cape on me and white strip around my neck.

"Maaan lil sis need to do your fucking hair, walking around like you don't care about yourself" King said as he roughed his hand in my hair as I mugged him, and he laughed.

"It's nice to see you smiling" I said as he started cutting my hair.

"Yeah, I wasn't going to stay down. One day at a time foreal. Until I figure out what I'm gone do" He said as he brushed the extra hair off of me.

"Come over sometime, it'll be nice to see you nigga" I said, and he nodded his head and continued to cut my hair.

"Yeah Yeah. I'll show my face" He said.

..........

"MAMAS" I yelled as I stepped foot in her house, it was too quiet for my liking. Normally it's a mad house in here.

"UP HERE" I heard her from afar. I took my shoes off and made my way to her beauty room seeing her naked looking around her closet.

"Ouuu what's the occasion.' I said as I licked my lips at her. She turned my way, and I could see a lil pudge but nothing too noticeable.

"Nothing I'm just trying on things that's all" she said, and I nodded my head, and I went to sit down in one of the bean bags.

"Well, do me a favor. Put on something nice, casual, we are going for a ride I got a surprise for you" I said, and I walked out and headed towards my man cave downstairs. I looked in my closet for something to wear. I decided on a brown sweatsuit something simple and not too much.

 I decided on a brown sweatsuit something simple and not too much

"You ready mamas" I said as I made my way up the stairs. I walked towards the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water to drink.

"Yes, coming down now" she said and I heard footsteps walking down the stair.

"DAAAAAAMN, shorty got body" I said as she turned around shaking her ass.

"You single" I said as I walked up to her.

"mmmmmmmmm it's really complicated right now" she said to me and started laughing as we made our way to the door.

"Where are we going" Ari said to me, I placed my hand on her thigh.

"Just relax and ride with me" I said while glancing at her and then back to the road. I connected my phone to the car, and I hit shuffle, the song Slow Down by Skip Marley ft HER came on.

"Them 2 are such a vibe together" Ari said as she danced in her seat. We pulled up to our destination.

"Why we at the studio, I'm not trying to be around all them niggas you be with" Ari asked with her lips turned up and I laughed she was so cute.

"It's just you & me mama. Nobody else and come on you're gonna enjoy it. Plus I need your opinion on this song, your opinion is the only one that matters." I said and she looked at me before smiling.

"Okayyy" she said while blushing before grabbing her purse. We both got out the car, I locked the doors and we made our way inside.

"Y'all need to air the building out damn. As soon as you walk-in you get hit with smoke" Ari said as she held onto my arm and I laughed at her. We made our way inside the actual studio room.

"You can sit on the couch or you can sit up here but you can't touch nothing" I said to her and she walked towards the couch, even better, I thought to myself.

Ari's POV
"You ready. Make sure your ears are on" Dave said as he walked into the booth. The lights were dark, it was only 2 lights on, 1 above me and the 1 in the booth. Dave put his headphones on and a beat started playing.

"I'm used to cursing you when it gets personal, I'd figured I come here with scram and write a verse or 2. Having visions of me walking through a church with you, you gave me my daughters I'm trynna give the earth to you. Walking through the city when I spotted you, in real life no internet when I got with you. BBML shit crossed my abdominal, brother before money loyal gang keep it honorable, take you out the eat don't mind dining you. Something about you I ain't seen nobody fine as you" Dave said as he rapped into the microphone.

"He talking about me" I said as I started smiling. I noticed something out the corner of my eye, I looked and saw it was a camera but I gave my attention back to Dave.

"I Van Cleef and Cariter your wrist. I love your style, I swear, everything you wear the shit. They try to hate on what we got cause they scared of this. I know you built for it, tough ma, you prepared for this. I got a thing for your lips, now let's share a kiss, let's get mon til we die and be very rich. Everytime you come around me I just think about, my homies died you would tell me cut the drinking out." He said and I almost shed a tear, I patted my eyes.

"You ain't gonna ruin my makeup up today" I said laughing a little.

"I like looking at your booty etc you leaving out, head to toe put you in gucci to the sneakers now. No more city island we out in Antigo now, we both wildin until the neighbors say keep it down. Breakfast in the air you got me sleeping in, I know I'm the only one that makes the freak come out, No details about it imma leave them out. Reasonable doubt on repeat ain't no leaving now" He rapped and the sound track of Anthony Halimatin started playing as he took the headphones off. Dave walked out the booth and started walking towards me, I ran and jumped into his arms.

"I love it!!! What is it called." I said in excitement as I held onto him.

"What you want it to be called" he asked me as he sat down on the couch, I was sitting on top of him.

"Personal" I said with a smile on my face which caused him to smile.

"I love that and I love you" he said while pulling me into a kiss.

.....................