Chapter 49

.* chaos creates music ✧.*

"Cross your legs when you turn," Victoria coached Marco, guiding him through the simple dance steps they were practicing. The soft strains of the music leading them on. 

They danced in the middle of Marco's tiny living room, with the furniture pushed back for more room.

Victoria's body easily flowed with the music, her movements graceful and fluid. In contrast, Marco's movements were still and stern, his brow furrowed in concentration with each turn he attempted.

"Relax, Marco," Victoria encouraged, her voice gentle but firm. 

Marco nodded, trying to loosen up as he followed Victoria's instructions. Despite his best efforts, he still struggled to find the rhythm, his steps hesitant and awkward.

With patience, Victoria continued to coach him, offering encouragement and guidance with each step. Slowly but surely, Marco began to relax, his movements becoming more fluid as he started to sync with the music.

As they danced, Marco's confidence grew, his initial stiffness giving way to a newfound grace. With Victoria's support, he began to enjoy the dance, losing himself in the music and the moment.

Together, they moved across the dance floor, their steps perfectly in tune with each other and the music. And as the song came to an end, Marco couldn't help but smile, grateful for Victoria's patience and guidance.

"Now you're ready for a ball," Victoria moved aside to grab her purse, "I should get going now." 

"Thanks," Marco began to walk her out with Ollie trailing behind him. Just before made her way home Marco stopped her, "You're welcome whenever, you know that right?"

It could be the part of him dreading having no friends for the upcoming year they have at Hogwarts that made him want to leech onto Victoria, but he knew he didn't want to loose their friendship. 

"Duh," was all she said before disappearing back home. She had missed her brother sister friendship she had with Marco. Even with the strained relationship she had with Emerson, she would hate spending next year without any of them. 

ੈ✩‧₊˚

The lazy days of summer had passed in a blur of warmth and sunlight, leaving behind memories of lazy afternoons by the lake and evenings spent under a blanket of stars. For Victoria Potter, the summer had been a time of quiet reflection, a chance to recharge and prepare for the challenges that lay ahead.

One of her main focuses during the summer months had been improving her Quidditch skills. With the help of her brother James Potter, a former Gryffindor Quidditch captain, and Sirius Black, Victoria spent countless hours practicing her moves and refining her technique. She had always been a talented flyer, but now she felt more confident than ever as she soared through the air on her broomstick.

Meanwhile, her friendship with Marco had blossomed once again, strengthened by their desire to learn about each others customs, since they live two totally different lives. They had spent the summer exploring the hidden corners of Diagon Alley, swapping stories of their past adventures at Hogwarts, and dreaming of the futures they both had in mind for their lives far ahead.

As for her family, Victoria had grown closer to them than ever before. Her parents had always been supportive of her magical abilities, but now they seemed to understand her on a deeper level, sharing in her excitement for the coming school year and the adventures that awaited her at Hogwarts.

And then there was Sirius Black, who had been living with them over the summer. He had practically grown to be Victoria's older brother and a new close confidant. Despite the challenges they had faced in the past, their bond had only grown stronger over the summer months. Sirius had been a constant source of encouragement and support, always there to lend a listening ear or offer sage advice when she needed it most.