Chapter 20

"I can't believe you all did that," James whined, he crossed his arms not wanting to look at any of them.

"Oh come on Jamie," Victoria nudged his arm. "The ice cream isn't even that good."

Basically what had happened was while on the search for James and Sirius, Emerson spotted an ice cream shop. But keep in mind she didn't know what it was all she knew was that it looked interesting. Regulus refused to get an ice cream because it looked "deceitful" therefore he didn't get one. Victoria remembered reading about different types of flavors of Muggle ice cream.

Maybe it's basic but she got vanilla ice cream in a cup, while Emerson got hers in a large cone with lots of sugary sweets on top of her chocolate ice cream.

They were now on their way back to find James and Sirius, but then James and Sirius found them. When James spotted them with two strange items his first instinct was to make sure they were okay, Sirius on the other hand wasn't having it. How dare they forget about me?

"What's that?" James asked suspiciously.

"Ice cream, it's a type of Muggle sweet. Would you like to try it?" Victoria nudged James to try some, he got a small amount not wanting to get pranked.

"Aren't you going to offer me any?" Sirius grumpily crossed his arms as he looked down at his younger sister.

"No, why should I?" Emerson said as she continued to eat the rest of her ice cream.

Sirius gasped from the sudden attitude. "But your bestie gave some to her brother!"

"Siri, this is my ice cream, mine. I refuse to share you with."

This conversation went on and on for a while, well that was until James and Sirius made their way to the ice cream shop to get some of their own.

Once they came out with their ice creams they finished them pretty quickly. But then they decided to be dramatic, the reason for them being upset was mainly because they were left behind.

That's what lead to this moment.

"I can't believe you all did that," James whined, he crossed his arms not wanting to look at any of them.

"Oh come on Jamie," Victoria nudged his arm. "The ice cream isn't even that good."

Emerson laughed quite loudly at that. "Nah she's lying it's amazing."

Victoria smacked Emerson on the arm before they all began to leave back home.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"What?"

"You hit me!"

"I did that?"

"Yes!"

"Oh? Odd."

"No? No it's not!"

***
Once they all finally arrived back to their homes, or as others like to call it "living hell" it wasn't what they would've asked for.

I'm not talking about James and Victoria because once they arrived home it was calm, they had a nice family dinner.

But Emerson, Regulus, and Sirius didn't have that. Once they got home it was like an actual living hell. Now Walburga didn't find out about them going off into the Muggle world neither did Orion. But for some reason they were very angry.

It was probably because of the argument Sirius started with them. It continued for a very long time, thankfully Regulus and Emerson were trying their best to ignore the screams and shouts of them both. Just another day of yelling, that's all.