Chapter 23

Full Moon?

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Emerson begged both her friends. She was trying to get them to agree with another stubborn idea of hers. This time it was to go play Quidditch tonight once everyone is asleep. She said it would be a great way to develop "silent skills" as she likes to call it.

"Emi I don't do quidditch and Markie here uhm well he doesn't have the best reflexes," Victoria motioned her hand towards Marco who was sitting besides her on the common room sofa with his homework, while Emerson stood up in front of them both.

Marco decided to ignore Victoria's comment as he continued his homework.

"You could both sit there and cheer for me then!" Emerson nudged them both.

"It's a full moon today isn't it?" Victoria asked out of the blue.

Marco shivered from the thought of the full moon, in a way of fear. He stood up taller, coughed, and didn't dare look up from his work.

"I assume so yes, why?" Emerson sat herself in front of them both on the ground.

"Because I've started to notice a few things about the full moon."

Marco coughed a lot louder this time, he started to look sick.

"Ooo secrets! Tell us!" Emerson clapped her hands together bringing all her focus onto her friend.

Victoria laughed at her enthusiasm but couldn't help to notice Marco's sick face building up. She reached a hand to touch his head to see if he had a cold, but he slapped it away, harshly, which he never does.

Emerson tilted her head noticing his mood change, he looked angry but sick. "You should head off to your dorm."

"I'm fine." Marco responded coldly. Victoria soothed her hand from the smack Marco gave her hand. She didn't want to say anything to him, because he's probably just tired or upset that she was going to touch his forehead., some people don't like when others get close to them.

Emerson is the complete opposite, she's much more stubborn and straightforward with others. Especially now after what's happened. She doesn't allow people to walk all over her.

"No I think you should," Emerson responded back with the same tone. "Off your go."

Marco stood up with pure anger building up inside of him, he isn't mad or upset, just annoyed? Then again it is a full moon, crazy how things change once the full moon comes. Funny, the marauders are experiencing a situation just like this...

"So you'll come?" Emerson took Marcos seat placing his legs onto the coffee table.

Victoria turned the page from her book as she laughed a little. "Must I?"

Emerson reached over to shut her book, which she did, and said, "Yes you must."

-
"Bloody hell Emi," Victoria wrapped her coat around her. "It's cold."

Emerson sprinted out with a broomstick in one hand a notebook in the other. While Victoria carried the equipment with all "the weird shaped materials" as she likes to call them.