Prize

I finally can't take it anymore and I started crying, he just laughed and stopped pointing the gun " oh don't worry dear I'm not going to kill you yet I still didn't fuck you up" he grinned and laughed, "YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER" I screeched. He Grabbed my face " didn't I just said watch what your saying to me because if you get in my nerves again I will blow your pretty face " he hissed and threw me to the ground like a ragdoll. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up , " Follow me " he sternly said I followed knowing the consequenceses if I didn't follow .

"Ahh, there they are" he mumbled smiling,I followed his eyes to see what he meant and there was a red laferrari aperta, speeding past us. "GREGORY" hunter blurted and the car came to a stop, Gregory came out from the Drivers sit and soon after Becky came out from the passenger sit. Becky immediately saw me " Hi Heather ! " She squealed a huge smile across her face and she hugged me tightly like it was her first time seeing a girl " well hello Becky " I replied, not going to lie I kinda like Becky maybe we can actually become friends if she's not like her brother."OMG YOU REMEMBER MY NAME" she squealed "of course I would remember,why wouldn't I ?" I asked, she finally let go out me "well all of Hunter's ex's forgets my name" she explained "or Hunter Killed them in a Day" she added "oh wow" I scoffed looking at Hunter but he was already looking back at me with a smirk. "The race will start in 4 minutes where is Javier " someone scolded behind me , I looked back to see Gregory I didn't even realized he was right behind me.

" Sorry to ask but who is this Javier guy? " I asked "oh you'll see soon " he replied smirking while his Dark blue eyes were piercing into me.Now that I think about it, Hunter and Gregory almost look the same I mean they are siblings but with there dark ocean blue eye and Dark hair, but Gregory is taller, has tattoos and has more stronger features. Becky on the other hand has light green eye, soft features and not pale like them .

" HEATHER SNAP OUT " Becky shouted while shacking me I finally snapped back to reality " are you ok? " Becky asked, Hunter and Gregory were staring at me confused " oh I'm ok I'm just really tired" i said faking a yawn .

"All I want you to do is Behave and not say a word" Hunter demanded " why? " I asked " just do it for me " he demanded more.

" Well well well hello Collin Family " a Brunette man that looks like he is at his 30's said, " well who is this fine lady " he smirked " the prize for the winer this race " Hunter announced , my Jaw Dropped as I stepped back my heart racing and I was gasping for air what do they mean prize, before I was going to say something I got interrupted

"Racers get in position race will start in 2 minutes" the announcer said, Hunter Grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his car, he open the passenger sit and threw me in and locked the door, he jogged to driver sit and open in, he got inside and slammed the door.Becky and Gregory went to there car, the man who I assumed might be Javier went to his car one of his guard went with him, the last two guard went in there car .

" Ok folk the race is now going to start" the announcer said, everyone started cheering and screaming.A hot Brunette went in the middle and shouted "Ready...", she was wearing a mini shirt and a crop top with high heels, "Get set..." Hunter's Jaw was clenched and his knuckles were almost white from clenching the steering wheel "GO!" The girl said as she raised the gun and pulled the trigger .

****