Mafia?

Heathers POV

I was eavesdropping on what there saying " I've only been here for 40 minutes and it already feels like a living hell. "I hope my father can pay in time I don't want to die"I whispered to my self .

I saw three maids Holding my luggage they must be Mary,Beth and Jane , "where do we put this sir"? The ginger asked "follow me" hunter Said while standing up I quickly run to my room and Lay in Bed I heard foot steps soon after then some one knocked "come in" I said, hunter Walked in with her three maids " leave the luggage here and go " hunter said and they let my luggage go and went Downstairs " I'm going to take a shower you can unpack your stuff on your own" .

Time skip

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling bc I left my fucking phone in my house."your next " He said coming out of the bathroom with only a towel in his waist and he was ripped as fuck, I didn't even know I was staring ," if you want to check me out just say so, I'll let you do it without hurting your pretty eye " he said smirking. " as if " I said blushing, " go take a shower already were going somewhere "he said annoyed "where? " I asked " it's a secret you'll see " he smirked " I have a a gut feeling your going to murder me " I said kinda scared " don't worry I'm not going to kill you, yet " he said " what do you mean yet? " I asked now scared " just go take a shower" he demanded " fine".

Time skip again

I came out of the bathroom towel wrap around my body, Hunter was sitting on the couch using his phone and there where clothes in the bed , he must have picked it for me." Get out I'm going to change" I demanded " oh come your my wife you don't need to be Shy" he smirked " correction, fake wife so you still need you GET OUT " I demanded, he didn't even look at me, I guess I don't have a choice, I let go off my towel and put some bra and underwear on and went to the bed to get the tigh short maroon dress, I can see hunter looking " STOP LOOKING!" I shouted he chuckled , there was a black leather jacket and black high heel boots,I did my make with a red lipstick to match my Clothes.

" Ok your ready? " He asked " yes " I replied, we went Downstairs and there was no one but the maids " where's your siblings? " I asked "they went first"
He said.

Time skip

we where in the back of an alley, as we walked further into the alley I can hear loud music and car engine. We finally got there and there was a race, and I heard someone in the speaker say "the race will start in 15 minutes".

"What are we doing here" I asked Hunter "you don't know?" he asked " of course not" i said angrily " your really dumb are you, you don't know I'm a Mafia leader and my Brother is a racer " he simply said, "Mafia?" I asked horrified." So you better watch what your saying to me because if you get in my nerves again I will blow your pretty face " he said grinning " are you threatening me " I angrily said. " Yes" he said grinning and my blood ran cold as he pointed a gun into my face.My ears was ringing a couldn't hear anything, other than the rapid pacing of my heart, other than that I was shaking violently and was holding back tears to

****