living in absolute fear

"Who the fuck is she " the boy asked the girl turned to face us. " This is Heather the daughter of William Gray, Heather they're my siblings the girl is Becky the youngest the boy is Gregory he is the eldest" he explained." Come on say hi or something" Hunter whispered to me "uhm... Hi I'm Heather Gwen Gray" I said, the girl hugged me and said "Hi Heather I'm Becky Heart Collins nice to meet you, how old are you I'm 17, I'm sure were going to be best friend" she sounds so energetic and nice unlike Hunter, " nice to meet you to meet you to Becky, I'm 20 years old and I'm sure were going to be friends to" I said forcings a smile." Ok let's go to our room and I'll help you unpack" he said, " what do you mean our room? " I asked" were going to share a room " he simply said " Now follow me".

****

"And here is where we sleep sugartits" he said Grinning and winked " fuck off and Don't call me sugartits " I said in a bitchy tone, " anyways get comfortable while I'll go tell mary,Beth and Jane to get your luggages" he said, " who's Mary, Jane and Beth " I asked " my 3 most loyal Maids, why? are you jealous?"
" Hell no I was just asking ".

Hunter's POV

I went Downstairs and saw Mary,Beth and Jane cleaning, " three of you go get my wife's heathers luggage, in the black Ferrari" I Demanded "Yes sir" the Three said at the same time.

"So who is she" my Brother Gregory asked "who?" I asked " the hottie with blonde hair with blue eyes Dumb ass" he said . " You mean my wife " I replied grinning proudly, he laughed "a wife no way "my brother said mocking me,"she's Grays daughter her father kinda Trade her of to me so I could give him more time to pay his debt I gave him 1 Year" I said probably and crossed my arms.

"And she agreed,wow" he chuckled " I mean that whore didn't have a choice her father traded her of " I smirked sitting Down on the couch ." What if her father still can't pay on time?" Becky asked " they will both Die Duh" I simply replied " and what if her father Payed on time?" She asked again " Willia- I mean Mr Gray can get her Daughter back and they both live.

Heathers POV

I was eavesdropping on what there saying " I've only been here for 40 minutes and I'm already living in absolute fear. I hope my father can pay in time I don't want to die"I whispered to my self

****