28

Zee's POV.

We finally touched down Bangkok. We were in a car , on the way home as I turned to Nhu who was asleep on my shoulder. I smile softly as I look out the window.

We soon arrived back at the house as I then saw Nat and Max at the front. The car stopped making me tap on Nhu gently. He hum , lifting his head off my shoulder.

"We're home .." I said softly. He then took his cane as I got out of the car.

"Welcome back bro .." said Max as I chuckled , patting his back.

"I'll help Nhu~" said Nat making me nod as he opened the car door to Nhu's side , helping Nhu out slowly. Max helped me with the luggages as we all made our way into the house.

Nat guided Nhu to seat on the couch as I placed the luggage aside.

Nhu's POV.

"You gotta tell me everything that happened on your trip ! I need details !" Exclaimed Nat excitedly making me chuckle.

"So .. did you get to the top of the mountain ?" He asked as I smile , nodding.

"Even though I couldn't see , I felt it Nat .. it was beautiful..." I said as I felt Nat squeezed my hand.

"Zee .. took some pictures for me .. in case one day I could finally see again .." I said , smiling as I felt the space beside me sink.

"And I promised that you will be the first one to see all the pictures .." I heard Zee said making me turn to his figure , smiling.

"Ya ... what's going on here hm~" Teased Nat as I smile shyly before looking away.

"Are you and .. Zee ... together ?" Asked Max as I stayed quiet.

"Omg ! Are you both ..." I soon felt Zee grabbing my hand , holding it tightly making me blink my eyes a couple of times.

"Er , me and Nhu are boyfriends." Said Zee confidently making Nat and Max scream in excitement. I smile softly as I turned to Zee. I smile ,reaching my hand out , placing it on his cheek as he then leaned his forehead against mine.

- later night -

I laid my head on Zee's chest as we cuddled up in my bed.

"I got a call from your mom just now when you were in the shower .." he said as I hum.

"What did she say ?" I asked.

"She'll be back tomorrow .." he answered as I sigh.

"How long will she be back for ?" I asked softly.

"I don't know ..she only told me that .." he said as I breathe out before sitting up slowly.

"Nhu .." he said as I clutched the sheets.

"She's always like this ... she'll come back .. the next thing I know she'll be flying out of the country again for work .." I said softly as I felt Zee kissed my shoulder before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Who knows she's back here for a long time .." he said as I chuckled in disbelief.

"Yeah but then .. her excuse will be 'oh I have to fly out due to work' .." I said softly.

"It's as if .. she can't afford to take care of her blind son anymore .." I sigh.

"Hey .. come here .." Said Zee as he pulled me to his embrace. I laid my head on his chest , clutching his shirt , feeling small in his arms.

"Don't think that your mom doesn't care about .. she does .. it's just the way she cares is different ..." he said as I sigh.

"And plus .. I am here now .. if you ever need the love and affection .. I am here .." he said, kissing my cheek making me giggle softly.

"I'll show you all the love you deserve .." he said before attacking me with small kisses making me burst into laughter , trying to push him away jokingly.

"Zee .. stop ! It tickles !" I giggle as I held his chest. He chuckled as I then laid my head back on his chest. I breathe out , sighing.

"How I wish she could show her care more often .." I said as I felt Zee's lips on my forehead.

"It takes time baby .. but everything will be okay... I promise .." he said softly making me smile. I then looked up to him seeing his figure before caressing his cheek.

"I am so glad that I met you .." I said softly , playing with his earring. He then pressed his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes , replying to his kiss. My hand then went to the back of his neck as he slowly laid me down onto the bed. I then felt him hovering above me. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he pulled the sheets over us.

( you really think I would tell you the saucy things ? HAHA i'll save it for the best time 😉 )

- next day -

I sat down on the edge of the pool with my legs dipped into the water. I soon heard a car pulling up and footsteps approaching me.

"She's here .. right ?" I asked as I heard Zee hum.

I held Zee's arm as we slowly walked out to the front. I hear high heels clicking towards us and smelled a familiar rose scent. I look and saw a familiar lady figure coming towards us.

"My babyboy~" I hear mom as I slowly let go of Zee. I was soon brought into Mom's embrace.

"Oh I missed you .." she said softly as I hugged her back slowly. I closed my eyes , melting into her arms.

"I missed you too Mae .." I said softly as she then pulled away , caressing my cheek. I look at her shadowy face , smiling softly.

"I heard you went on a trip with Zee .." said Mae as she guided me into the living room. I slowly sat down on the couch with her beside me.

"Mhm .. it was a great trip .." I said making her pat my head.

"Thank you na for taking care of Nhu .." she said to Zee.

"No problem .. it was a pleasure to take Nhu around the country .." said Zee making me smile as Mae chuckled , squeezing my hand.

"Ah Nhu ... right .. I have an amazing news that I think you will be so happy to hear .." she said making me frown.

"What is it ?" I asked.

"The doctor called me just now after I landed .. they found a donor for your eyes !" She exclaimed making me freeze.

"The doctor say .. if you want to do the surgery .. we could do it .. all we need is to schedule it .." she said as I clutch my fist.

"They found an eye donor ..." I said making her hum.

"I can finally .. see again ?.." I asked as Mae squeezed my hand.

"We don't know yet honey .. again .. remember what the doctor said before .. it's a 50/50 chance .." she said as I then turn to where Zee is , looking at his silhouette. I breathe in and out before looking down to my blurry hands.