2

- next day -

Nunew's POV.

"Is there really nothing to help my son , doc ?" Asked Mae as she placed her hand on mine.

"We would love to do the surgery but ... it might be too risky as Nunew's eyes are still recovering from the accident ..." he said.

"If I do the surgery , it could cause more damage than before ..." he said as I look down.

"I am sorry , Khun Mi krub .. I promise we'll find a way to help your son .." he said.

- later -

"I am sorry honey .." said Mae as she push me who was on the wheelchair.

"I know it's hard .. but let's have some hope na .." She said as she squeezed my shoulder. All of a sudden she stopped making me frown , wondering why we'd stop. I soon hear footsteps walking over to us making me look up to see a blurry figure.

"What are you doing here ?" Asked Mae making me frown behind my sunglasses.

"Can't I meet our son ?" I heard a deep male voice.

"You mean our son .." said Mae as she walked in front of me.

"So now you're acting as if you cared ?" Asked Mae.

"Before this .. you've never once cared to come and see him .. even after the accident .." she continued.

"Are you still mad over that ?" He asked.

"Just to let you know , that's the reason why we are divorced .." she said as I sigh , grabbing the handle of the wheelchair, tapping in front of me just to make sure nothing is in front of me. I slowly stood up , walking to where Mae is.

"Aow .. Nhu .." said Mae as she held my arm.

"Nhu .. It's Pa .." said Pa as I look at where the voice is coming from. Pa then held my hand , helping me to make sure it was him.

"Why are you here ?" I asked , pulling my hand back.

"To see my son of course .." he said.

"Oh really so now you consider him as your son ? What about before ?" Fought Mae.

"I am a fully change man Nhu.. trust me .." said Pa.

"Please .. just let me take care of you and be the father you need .." he said.

"What do you mean by that ? Do you really think I can't take care of my son ?!" Burst Mae.

"You are a fashion designer , you have no time for my son !" Fought back Pa.

"Enough , both of you." I scolded as I slowly took a step forward.

"If I remember ... the day you and mae divorced was the last day you'll be my father." I said coldly.

"Nhu .." he said.

"So .. if you were excuse us, me and mae have to go .." I said.

"Mae , let's go .." I said , looking for Mae's hand.

"Come honey .." said Mae as she held my hand.

"Nhu .. Nhu !!" Called Pa but I ignored his calls.

We walked out of the hospital as Mae opened the car door , leading me in. She closed the door as I then heard her open the other door. She sat beside me , closing the door.

"Let's get going." She told the driver.

"Krub ma'am .." said our driver as she then placed her hand on mine.