10

Zee's POV.

"Where are we going ?" Asked Khun Nu as he held my arm.

"To get some food of course .." I answered as we walked along the night market that sells different delicacy.

"Why can't we just eat at home ?" He asked making me chuckle.

"Well I promise your mom that you would get some fresh air some time .. and plus it's about time you go out and get some fresh air .." I said making him sigh. I then stopped, looking at the different food.

"Why did we stop ?" He asked.

"There's food .. what would you like ?" I asked.

"It's not like I can see .." he said making me chuckled as I made him stand in front of me.

"There's Pad Thai , there's congee , there's boat noodle .." I said as he pout.

"Pad Thai sounds good." He said as I nod.

"Phi , one pad thai and one boat noodle , to go krub .." I said as the stall owner nod , making our order.

Nunew's POV.

I turned to where Zee is , seeing only his silhouette.

"Why are you still here ? .." I asked.

"What do you mean ?" He asked back.

"I thought you would quit after what happened yesterday .. why are you still here ?" I asked.

"Why would I suddenly quit hm ?" He asked making me frown.

"Why are you answering my questions with a question ?" I asked earning a chuckle from him as he sigh.

"I am not one to quit so easily .. even if you hated me .. I'll still take care of you because I am your caretaker .." he answered.

"So .. you're pitying me .." I said.

"Mai. I am not doing this because I pity you .. I am doing this for my own sake and my mom's .. and plus , I promise your mother that I'll take care of you until she gets back .." he said making me look at him.

"Here you go sir .." said the stall owner as I hear Zee paying him , grabbing the food.

"Let's go. We'll eat this at home." He said as I nod , holding his arm as we walked slowly.

Zee's POV.

"How are we going back ?" Asked Khun Nu.

"Using my bike .." I said , placing the food in the compartment.

"Your motorcycle ? Where's the car ?" He asked making me chuckle.

"It's back at home .." I answered.

"So you expect me to ride on your motorcycle all the way home ?" He asked making me hum. I then look at him seeing how hesitant he was.

"What ? Scared ?" I asked as he shook his head.

"I've never ride one before .. especially since I am blind .." he said as I nod slowly.

"Can't we take a taxi home or something ?" He asked making me chuckle.

"And what ? Leave my bike here ?" I asked as he nod making me shake my head. I then grab my helmet , walking over to him.

"Do you trust me ?" I asked.

"No. I don't .." he said making me chuckle.

"Well too bad , it's your time to trust me .." I said , putting the helmet on him.

"What are you doing ?" He asked , confused as I clip the helmet.

"Well you said you've never ride before so safety first .." I said , securing the helmet.

"Here , give me this .." I said , grabbing his cane. I shortened it , placing it on the compartment.

"I need you to listen to me closely na .." I said as he nod. I then lead him closer to my bike.

"Here .." I said placing his hand on the bike.

"This is my bike .. I'll get on first .." I said , getting on the bike.

"Now , do you feel something near your shin ?" I asked as he moved closer and soon nod.

"That's a step for you .. use your left leg to step on it and then what I need you to do is put your right leg over and get onto the bike.." I said as he shook his head.

"You won't fall , trust me .. I'll hold onto you  , place your hand on my shoulder as you get on ..  I said as he sigh , nodding in defeat.

"You better hold me." He said coldly making me chuckle. He placed his hand on my shoulder as he then slowly stepped on the foot rest , getting on as he put his right leg over. I held his hand that was on my shoulder tightly to make sure he doesn't fall. He then sat down , breathing shakily.

"See , it wasn't that bad right ?" I asked as he clicked his tongue making me chuckle.

"Is there nothing for me to hold ? What if I fly off your bike ?" He asked.

"You won't fall .." I said.

"How will you know ?! I am blind to see !" He exclaimed making me sigh. I then grab both of his hand placing it on either side of my waist.

"Yah , what are you doing ?!" He asked , pulling his hands back.

"Aren't you afraid of falling off ?" I asked.

"Just hold me tightly if you don't want to fall." I continued making him sigh. He slowly held my waist as I chucked.

"Now , hold on tightly." I said before starting the engine. I slowly drive out of the place as Khun Nu tightened his grip around my waist.

I drove by the different buildings. I then glanced at the rear mirror to see Khun Nu.

"How are you doing back there ?" I asked loudly.

"Just shut up and drive !" He scolded making me chuckle , driving.

- later -

After a while , we arrived at the house. I parked my bike , turning the engine off. Khun Nu held my shoulder as he slowly got down the bike with my guidance. I put my bike against its stand , getting off it as I turned back to Khun Nu. I removed the helmet , placing it on the seat.

I grabbed his cane , extending it to his usual length before grabbing his hand , placing on the handle. I grabbed the food , closing the compartment.

"Let's go." I said as Khun Nu held my arm. We both walked into the house. I lead Khun Nu to seat at the dining room.

"Here , seat .." I said as he sat down slowly. I took out the food , placing his in front of him. I opened it as I took out the cutlery.

"Your hand." I said as he put out his hand. I placed the cutlery in his hand.

"The food is directly in front of you .." I said as he nod. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist making me turn back to him.

"Where do you think you're going ?" He asked.

"I am going to eat in the kitchen .." I said.

"Why don't you eat with me ?" He asked making me frown.

"I thought you said you hated my presence whenever you're eating ?" I asked as he let go of my wrist , clearing his throat.

"Just sit with me and eat , since you are here already." He said making me chuckled.

"Fine .." I said.