26

Zee's POV.

I walked out of the bathroom , walking into the bedroom seeing Nhu by the window. I smile softly , walking over to him.

"The sky must seem beautiful .. right ?" He asked as I look up to the sky seeing the stars sparkling in the night sky.

"Yeah .. but it's not as beautiful as you .." I said softly , earning a chuckle from him.

"Come on .. you gotta take your eye medicine .." I said , grabbing his hand before leading him to seat down on the bed. He sat there as I walked over to the night stand , grabbing his eye drops. I walked back over to him , standing directly in front of him. He lifted his head up to me as I gently apply his eye drops. After I was done , I wiped the excess water from under his eyes with my thumb before caressing his cheek. He then smiled before his small hands wrapped around my waist. He then leaned his head on my stomach, snuggling up to me making me caress the back of his head lovingly.

"I know I don't say this much .. but I just want to thank you for bringing me here .." he said making me slowly cupped his cheeks making him face me. I leaned down , pecking his lips.

"You know I would do anything for you .." I said softly. He then slowly get up , wrapping his arms around my neck as I held him by the waist. He placed his hand on my cheek , caressing my features. I watch him fondly as he then went on his tiptoes , hugging me tightly. I held him tightly, hiding my face on the crook of his neck.

We both stood there in each other's arms for a while , standing there with nothing but silence. Nhu slowly pulled away as I looked at him , caressing his waist.

"Zee ... could we .. do it ?" He asked making me freeze.

"Please .." he said softly as I caress his cheek. I slowly came closer to him.

"Stop me if I ever hurt you .. or if you feel scared .." I said softly making him nod , blinking a couple of times.

I lead him to the bed as he sat down. I got onto the bed , sitting directly in front of him. I then held his nape , pulling him closer gently as I placed my lips on his gently.

My hand slowly went to his button of his pyjamas. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt as I then pulled away from the kiss. After I was done unbuttoning his shirt , I slowly pulled the shirt off his shoulder before looking at him. I could see how nervous he was. I then slowly placed his hand on my shirt.

"Take it off for me .." I said softly making him nod slowly. He shakily unbuttoned the buttons of my shirt. After he was done , I pulled my shirt off , throwing it on the ground. I watch as Nhu blinked his eyes a couple of times. I then held his nape , placing my lips on to his. I then grabbed his waist , pulling him to seat on my lap. I squeezed his waist as we made out. I could feel him squeeze my shoulder blades. I pulled away , tracing soft kisses down his jaw to his neck making him sigh softly , closing his eyes.

I then slowly laid him down onto the bed. I laid in between his legs as I continued leaving marks on his body. He clutch the sheets , closing his eyes in satisfaction.

I then slowly sat up ,hooking my hand on the hem of his pants. I slowly pulled both his boxers and pants down slowly. I then pulled my pants down , discarding it with the rest of our clothes. I then hovered above him , looking at him as sweat rolled down his forehead. I caressed his cheek as he looked at me.

"If it hurts .. tell me na .." I said softly making him nod. I then leaned down , placing my lips on his as I slowly pushed myself in making him whine softly in pain. I groan , pulling away from the kiss as I hide my face on the crook of his neck. Nhu held me tightly as I then lifted my head up , caressing his cheek gently. I then slowly started moving.

Heavy breaths and moans filled the air. I interlocked my hand with Nhu's hand as he squeezed it tightly. That night became one of a memorable night for me and Nhu where our bodies became one.

- later -

We both breathed hard as Nhu laid his head on my chest , drawing circles. I run my fingers through Nhu's hair gently , giving him small kisses on the top of his head repeatedly.

"Zee .." He said making me hum as I look down to him.

"Are you sure ... you want to be with a guy like me ?" He asked softly making me frown.

"What do you mean baby ?" I asked.

"What I meant is .. are you sure you want to be with a blind person ?" He asked.

"I can't see much .. and I am afraid that I'll be a burden to you .." He continued as I breathed out.

"I don't care if you can't see ... I don't care about any of those baby .. all I care is you .. and for as far as I know , if I can take care of you for the past 2 months easily , I think being you forever will be easy too .." I said softly making him chuckle as he lifted his head to look at me. He caress my cheek as I look at him.

"I love you and that's all that matters..." I said softly making him smile , nodding. I gave a peck on his lips before placing a kiss on his forehead. I pulled him closer , hugging him tightly as he snuggled up to the crook of my neck.

"I'll do anything to protect you .. I promise .." I said softly, placing a kiss on the top of his forehead.

- next morning -

I sigh , turning my head as I slowly opened my eyes. I was about to move when I realised a head was on my arm. I turned to see Nhu fast asleep beside me. I smile softly , caressing his cheek gently. I then gently lifted his head up , placing it down on the pillow as I slowly sat up. I pulled the sheets over his body before grabbing my boxers and shirt from the ground. I wore both of it before walking towards the bathroom.

After a good shower , I look at Nhu who was still fast asleep and decided to let him sleep in a little more. I walked out of the room , closing the door before going downstairs to see Khun Yǎy setting up the table for breakfast. I smile before walking over to her.