4

Nunew's POV.

I laid my head down on Mae's head as I hear the sound coming from the TV. I look at where the TV was , seeing only blurry , dull silhouette. Mae run her fingers through my hair gently.

"Nhu ..." she said making me hum.

"You know .. I found a caretaker who can take care of you .." she said making me stay quiet.

"He's really nice boy .. you'll get to meet him tomorrow na .. I'll introduce you to him .." she said making me sigh as I slowly sat up.

"Mae .." I said making her hum as she push my hair back.

"Why does it have to be me ?" I asked softly.

"What do you mean sweetheart ?" She asked , holding my hand.

"Why do I have to go through this ?" I asked.

"Out of everyone .. why does it have to be me ?" I asked , turning to her as Mae sigh , scooting closer to me.

"It's because god knows that you are such a strong person .. and he knows that you can hold through it .." she said as she then leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I know .. that maybe .. it's my fault that you are like this .. but just hang in there na .. there's still hope in this life of yours.." she said as I nod slowly. She kiss the top of my head repeatedly.

- next day -

Zee's POV.

I look down at the paper before looking at the address. I look at the huge mansion , breathing in and out.

"Don't fuck this up , Zee Pruk ..." I told myself before ringing the doorbell. Soon the security guard came to the gate.

"How can I help you sir ?" He asked.

"Uh , I am here to see Khun Mi krub .." I answered.

"Ah , you must be the new care taker .." he said as I smile slightly , nodding.

"Come in .." he said , unlocking the gate. I walked in , thanking him as I walked towards the house. I slowly ring the bell and after a while the door opened , revealing Khun Mi.

"Aow , Zee , you are here .." she said , smiling.

"Sawadee krub Khun Mi .." I greeted making her chuckle.

"Wadee Kha .. come in na .." she said as I slowly walked in and soon gasped softly seeing the huge wall way that was lit up by a beautiful chandelier. I look around mesmerize.

"Right this way na .." she said as I nod , following her to the huge living room. I look around the place , sitting on the soft sofa as she sat across me , placing a brown envelope on the table.

"So before I tell you the things to take note , here's our agreement contract na .." she said making me nod.

"Do read carefully before signing .." she continued as I took out the contract , reading it carefully.

"So .. my pay will be about 3.5k am I right ?" I asked as she nodded.

"And the weekends is my off days , right ?" I asked as she nodded.

"Anything else to clarify ?" She asked.

"I am only supposed to take care of your son from 10am to 7pm ?" I asked making her nod.

"Yes , from 7pm onwards , my son's best friend will be taking over .." she said making me frown in confusion.

"Son's best friend ? How is a small boy going to take care of another small boy ?" I thought in my head.