18

Zee's POV.

I fiddled with the sandas me and Khun Nu sat down on one of my old hoodies , beside each other , waiting for the sunrise. I look over to Khun Nu , breathing out softly.

"It's been awhile since I feel at peace .." He said softly.

"The world seems a little brighter .." he continued.

"I don't even remember how the sea looks like .." he said.

"Dark blue .." I said softly making him smile. I soon realized the sun was rising.

"Khun Nu .. the sunrise .." I said , helping him up. I guided him towards the shore slowly as the sky slowly became brighter. I then look over to Khun Nu who looked a little lost.

"Here .. I'll tell you where is it .." I said softly as he nod. I walked to stand behind him. I slowly turned his head to the direction of where the sunrise is.

"If you can't see it .. it's fine , you can always feel it and imagine it .." I whispered softly.

"Close your eyes .." I said as he slowly closed his eyes.

"The colors of the clouds were mixture of pink and orange due to the sun .. the sun is bright as usual .." I said as he smiled softly.

"It's .. beautiful .." he said making me chuckle softly as I look at him fondly , feeling my heart beat fast.

"What is this feeling .." I thought.

- later -

Nunew's POV.

I smile to myself as I sat at the edge of the pool with my legs dipped into the water.

"Someone seems happy .." I hear Nat say.

"I heard that Zee brought you to the beach today .." he continued making me chuckle.

"He did .." I said softly.

"It seems like you and Zee have gotten closer .." he said making me smile shyly.

"Is that a bad thing ?" I asked softly making Nat chuckle.

"Of course not .. it just shows that you are starting to trust him more .." he said making me smile.

"I guess I am .." I said , smiling to myself.

Zee's POV.

I sigh , strumming onto my drum, smiling to myself. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn to see Mae with a glass of water. I smile , grabbing it from her.

"You seem happy .." She said , taking a seat beside me.

"What do you mean , happy ?" I asked.

"I don't know , you've been smiling to yourself lately .. did something happen between you and the boy you're taking care of ?" She asked making me chuckle in disbelief.

"What do you mean by something happened between me and Khun Nu ?" I asked as she giggled.

"I don't know , ever since you started taking care of him , you became all smiley .." she said as I smile softly.

"I like this side of you .." she said caressing my cheek.

"I just hope to see this smile on you more often .." she said softly as I held her hand tightly.