Y/n's Gone?

Your body is throbbing with pain after the brutal beating you had just endured. But it didn't matter at the moment, you looked over to your mother, who was still crying her eyes out. All you could do is lie there and try not to more, your whole body was aching.

You never knew such pain was possible, you could barely move and it scared you. You kept your tears in your eyes as you pushed yourself to try and get up, but your body refused to cooperate.

But it was no use, you were too weak. So you finally gave up and instead laid there in horror, staring at your mom with anger in your eyes. "Why?" You asked your mom, your voice cracking as you spoke. 

Your mother let out a loud sob. 

"Why did you do that?" You shouted, but you regret the action and wince in pain. Every inch of your skin felt like it was on fire, and your muscles ached with every movement. Your head was pounding, and your bones feel like they've been shattered.

Your mother replied, "I'm supposed to take care of you, I'm supposed to protect you! Not see my baby die!"

"I was supposed to protect him," you shouted in anger. You slowly wrapped your arms around your body, pressing against your chest to decrease the pain. "I hate you!"

"Such feelings," Aides said with a calm voice, kicking you on your side. It was a powerful kick that got the wind knocked out of your lungs, making you gasp for air, but you winced in agony from your reaction. It felt like knives were stabbing into your side and lungs when he had did this, your muscles sore and your bones aching.

Suddenly, you were dragged off of the ground, your body limp like a toy. Your mother screamed as you he pulled you up.

The smallest movements were excruciating, so when he did this it made you shout in pain. You kept the tears in your eyes, you didn't want to seem like you were weak, not against this man. The man tried to make you walk but any step made it seem like your body was screaming out in protest, begging for relief from the torture it endured and now more.

"You said you would leave Y/n alone, you said you wouldn't hurt them!" Your mother exclaimed, her eyes widened in shock and fear.

Aides nodded, "and you have my word, no more harm will come to them if they cooperate."

Your body was in agony. Every inch of you felt like it had been through a war, and it still was. The man started to drag you by the collar of your shirt, you glared at your parents as they screamed towards you. It didn't matter.

You didn't scream or struggle, that was too much work and energy to do. His grip was also too strong, there was no way you weren't getting out from his grasp. 

As you were being pulled out of your house, you could hear your parents yelling for you to run, do something. But you couldn't do anything.

The man called Aides let go of you for a moment, throwing you to the side where the snow laid, maybe he thought you weren't going to run away after the beating you had taken. He pulled out a phone and started texting something furiously.

You knew you had to act fast. Without a second thought, you took all the energy you had left and picked yourself up.

You got up wobbly and everything hurting, the pain increased as you stood. But your fear was covering all that pain, you started to run, you didn't know where, just away from him. You knew you weren't running fast or good, but you were making it.

Until, your legs went out, the sidewalk got closer to your face and soon you were face planted on the sidewalk. You groaned in pain, all the pain and weakness was coming back to you more quickly than before.