Harbor Excursion

You threw some winter boots on your feet, the extra socks compressing against the boots. "You done?" You shouted as you stood up, you now were much warmer than before.

"Why is there so much shit on me?" Bakugo grumbled as he walked into the living room.

He was dressed in a gray sweater, the fabric hugging his broad shoulders and emphasizing his muscular frame. The black coat was left unzipped, revealing the sweater underneath and allowing it to billow behind him like a cape.

While the dark, blue baggy jeans he wore hung loosely on his frame, giving him a relaxed and effortless look. Perched on his head was a black hat, pulled down low covering his spikey hair.

"Didn't think you were going to fit in those," you mumbled under your breath as you tried not to stare.

He somewhat looked hot in your father's clothing and it felt forbidden to think that of your own father.

"Why?" He said as he threw himself on the couch, quietly wincing as he did.

You ignored the action and sat down beside him explaining, "Well, cause my dad- he's, um- much taller than you. He's a tall person."

"Are you saying I'm not tall?"

"No! Of course not, he's just tall-er."

"I don't give a damn but don't call me short," he shouted as he sprung out of the seat. Bakugo walked from the living room to the kitchen, walking around as if he owned the place. He disappeared out of the house and onto the front steps.

You stood there for a moment, watching him follow the cement trail.

You reluctantly stepped out of the warmth of the house, and were immediately hit with a gust of icy air. The bitter cold seemed to seep into your bones, making you shiver despite being bundled up in layers. The once cozy atmosphere of your home now felt like a distant memory as you braved the frigid outdoors.

The sky was now a pale gray, with thick clouds looming overhead, blocking out any trace of sunlight. The trees that lined the streets were bare, their branches reaching out like skeletal fingers. The ground was covered in a blanket of crisp, white snow, crunching under your boots with each step you took.

You pulled your scarf tighter around your neck, trying to shield yourself from the biting wind. As you walked, your breath formed small puffs of steam in front of you, a reminder of just how cold it was outside. You couldn't help but envy the birds you saw flying overhead, escaping the harsh winter weather. Vermont was a freezing cold place.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when Bakugo disappeared, you looked around for him but he was gone. You clenched your hands into fists.

He took advantage of you by grabbing himself a coat and just leaving, you let out of scoff of disbelief. You shook your head and turned to go back inside until you caught a glimpse of someone, you turned yourself to the direction you saw the figure.

It was him, Bakugo was standing in the middle of the driveway, looking at nothing. You stared at him confused.

"What is he doing?" You whispered under your breath as you went to stand beside him.

"Where's your car?" He asked as he looked around.

"I'm seventeen, I don't have a car," you said with a shrug, your parents didn't want to buy you a car and instead wanted you to work hard to buy your first car.

"So how do you get anywhere?"

"Bikes. My dad owns a lot, he gave me one," you said as Bakugo gave you a glare. "What? In this universe I can't explode myself to my destination."