Anomalous Behavior

You quickly walked down the stairs, not giving a care if you fell down them. You were ready, you were dressed and had a backpack in hand, making sure to pack some snacks.

You didn't want to forget anything, as this was going to be a long day. Bakugo approached you, looking you up and down.

"Where're you going?" He asked.

You jumped off the last step. "School," you responded, as if it was supposed to be obvious.

He stared at you confused for a moment but then realized it and scoffed. "Uso-tsuki," Bakugo teased as he shook his head.

You rolled your eyes and waved him off, taking a deep breath and putting on your best normal face before you walked into the kitchen. "See you later, mom," you told her, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Are you ready for school?" She asked, quickly stuffing a cookie in her mouth.

You ignored the action, "Of course," you lied smoothly, avoiding her gaze. You knew you had to sell this lie if you wanted to pull off your plan. "I'll see you after school, love you!" You quickly grabbed your phone from the table and rushed out the door, Bakugo following very slowly behind.

"Slow down," Bakugo shouted as you speed walked away from the house.

"Walk faster," you shouted back.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do!"

You looked back and saw him far away from you, not even moving a muscle. Just standing on the sidewalk, staring straight at you. You groaned as you walked back to him.

"Where's the phone?" Bakugo asked as you were finally closer in hearing reach.

You stuffed your hand into your pocket, fishing around for your phone. "Right here," you stated as you showed him the phone, unlocking it for the coordinates.

Bakugo leaned in, the two of you staring at the screen as it loaded.

You looked back, your house still seeable. "Can we go?"

"Can you stop being so damn paranoid?" Bakugo retorted back, shutting you up for the while.

"There, let's go," you said, slapping the screen as it finally loaded.

Bakugo grunted and the two of you began your walk.

You took a deep breath, filling your lungs with the crisp, clean air. It was a refreshing change from the frigid air of the past few days. As you strolled down the sidewalk, you couldn't help but notice how different everything looked in the warm sunlight.

The houses that seemed dull and dreary in the cold were now bathed in a golden glow, making them look inviting and cozy. A small smile grew on your face as you kept walking, it was so much better than those snowy days.

"Goddamnit, Uso-tsuki!" Bakugo shouted in your ear.

You were snapped back into reality, "hey," you said as you moved away from him, giving him a look as you rubbed your ear.

"Are you fucking deaf?"

"We are barely down the street, the location is not going to make a big change," you stated as you shook the phone. "And either way, we got a long way to go. This place is pretty far, it's at the edge of the city."

"You have your pass this time?"

"Of course I do, and I have the money I promised to pay also," you said with a big smile.

"Wipe that smile off of your face, we still got a lot more to do," Bakugo scoffed as he walked a faster, leaving you behind him.