Soter

You didn't know what to say or do anymore, you had tried your hardest to get Bakugo to safety and failed. Failed miserably twice in a row.

You wanted to try again, to push him outta the place and make things right. But when you looked at his face, his serious expression never faltering. You knew that Bakugo wasn't going to leave your side.

With a silent exhale you nodded in understanding, knowing that Bakugo was always the one to take charge in dangerous situations.

You had been through so much with him- from the hospital all the way to now. You knew from the start that you could trust him but now that you knew him even better, you couldn't help but trust him completely.

However, at the same time, you didn't want to see him in harm's way. He was your best friend now, and you couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to him. "We have to be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you," you said, your voice filled with concern.

He placed a hand on your shoulder, his expression softening ever so slightly. "Don't worry about me, Uso-tsuki. I can take care of myself."

Just then, there was a voice to be heard. "Well, well, it seems that you've found him."

You glanced over, already knowing the source of the voice. Aides.

You knew that you had made the worst decision in letting Bakugo stay. Your eyes darted back to him in worry, you wanted him to leave right away. 

But Bakugo had other ideas, he stepped out in front of you, his fists clenched.

You could feel your heart pounding in your chest as Aides hand went to his side. You knew exactly what he was grabbing and it wasn't supposed to be happening. "Stop!" You shouted, pushing yourself in front of Bakugo. "Please, stop!"

Aides had already pulled his gun out, cocking it as he pointed it at the two of you. Bakugo would've been shot if it wasn't for you, he was a necessity to Aides but he didn't care if he was shot, you still didn't know why.

"Y/n, move over."

"You didn't say you were going to kill him."

Aides started to walk toward the two of you, making you even more nervous. And before you could even process what was happening, Aides lunged towards you, grabbing your arm tightly.

Instinctively, you pulled away, but before you could react, there was a deafening explosion that shook the entire store.

You covered your ears and closed your eyes, knowing exactly where the explosion came from.

When you opened your eyes, you saw Bakugo standing in front of you, his arms shielding you. His voice was muffled and your ears were ringing from the explosion, but you could tell that was a loud one, even louder than his usual explosions.

As you looked toward Aides, you saw him lying on the ground and holding his side, clearly hurt. But he had enough strength to grab his gun and point it towards Bakugo.

Panic started to set in as you realized the gravity of the situation. Aides was ready to kill for what he wanted, but you couldn't let him kill Bakugo.

Without a second thought, you quickly moved in front of Bakugo, shielding him from Aides. A shot rang out, and a sharp pain stung your leg. You let out a cry of pain as you fell to the ground, clutching your wounded leg.

That's when everything changed in an instant.

It started with the loud bang, followed by screams and shouts. The peaceful atmosphere was shattered, and chaos ensued. Customers and employees alike ran for cover, knocking over bookshelves and trampling on each other in a desperate attempt to escape.