The Gorgeous 'Sunrise'

It was a dark and eerie night, the streets of the city were quiet and empty. The neon lights illuminated the dark streets, casting a vibrant glow on the buildings and sidewalks.

While most stores were open twenty-four/seven there weren't many pedestrians. The only sounds that could be heard were the distant sirens of passing ambulances and the occasional car driving by.

You had thought walking with Bakugo, a loud and brash young man with spiky blonde hair and a fiery temper, would be a hard thing to do. And it was.

It was harder than all the other times you had walked with him. Every few minutes he would just stop and start looking around, searching for something.

And when you started getting annoyed about it and asking him questions, he would just roll his eyes and spit back a remark with the dumb nickname 'Uso-tsuki'.

Another thing he would do for no reason was just pull you around by the collar of your shirt. He never told you when he was going to cross the street or turn a corner, he just said 'shut up and listen to me.' Which was starting to get on your nerves.

Suddenly, you felt a tug on your neck, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Ow," you stated, not even sounding like you were actually hurt. You were just trying to get him to notice and stop.

He replied, "Shut up."

"No," you responded, pulling forward in another direction.

Bakugo pulled back, "what the fuck are you doing?"

"No, what are you doing? You're treating me like a dog right now," you said. You grabbed onto the collar of your shirt, putting your fingers in between the shirt and your neck, in hope not to strangle yourself without breath.

"You are kinda a bitch," he retorted back.

He was getting a lot of remarks today and you didn't know where they were popping out from.

"Can you let go now? I can just follow you, you don't need to pull on me."

" 'Can we go now?' " He mocked in a squeaky-pitched tone that sounded nothing like your voice.

You rolled your eyes as you opened your mouth to spoke, but you quickly closed it. It was better to say nothing and save yourself from another remark.

Bakugo looked like he was waiting for your answer but when you didn't he questioned, "can we leave now? We're on a time limit y'know."

You stopped pushing yourself forward, instead turning around and slapping his fingers off of the back of your shirt. "You are a hypocrite," you told him, shaking your head.

He stared at you for a moment, clearly showing to you his impatience and confusion. "Let's just go," Bakugo told you as he began to walk away. However, you didn't follow.

Bakugo stopped after a moment, turning back to you and seeing that you haven't moved a step. He rolled his eyes and groaned as he rapidly walked back in the direction of where you were standing.

You stuck out your hand at him and he instinctively slapped your hand away, looking back up at you to see you had on a not amused face. "What?"

"Take my hand," you explained as you stuck your hand out again.

Bakugo stared at you with disgust in his face. "I've held your hand more than enough," he spat, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"C'mon, I know you're nervous about this whole thing. Plus, I don't wanna be dragged."

"I'm not nervous, you're the one who's being the damn nervous one around here," he retorted back at you.

You rolled your eyes, you knew he was nervous and uneasy about everything now, anything that has happened this night could and does contribute to his persona of uneasiness. "Just take it."