15. Try For A Baby?

You may think, I have been ignorant to your comments but no, I read everything and will reply soon too, it's just I don't get enough time nowadays, I'm having my finals nowadays and soon will be promoted to next class and will continue this book, because you all are missing it, so enjoy the update and it will long, I promise.

Aditi's POV

He was coming near me, I backed off. His breath was falling on my face making my hair stands. His eyes went to my lips, and consciously I licked my lips. He leaned on and-

"What the hell are you reading!?" My inner self got alert and I flinched very baldy. I turned back and my face loosed all it's colour.

The great Aditya Singh Rathore was standing there, glaring at me like I did a sin. "W-What? I'm just reading." He looked at me like I'm the greatest fool alive, "Oh my, I didn't knew that. " I smiled and replied "Then you mannerless fool, atleast thanks me, I granted you an information."

The words came out of nowhere, neither of them I wanted to meant. I expected for an outburst, but he just smiled and poor me did the same.
"You are really into these shitty things?" He made a disgusting expression and the anger between me shrieked.

"What do you mean by these things, huh? Before marriage, these things were the dose for my non-romantic world but now after marriage, I Expected these thin-" I paused and realized what the hell did I just blabbered. I looked at him to see a calm posture.

I sighed but I was proven wrong, Calm before the Strom. He started coming near me, took my both hands, pinned them above my hands." Why don't we try these things in real? Hm?" As soon these words left his mouth, I was staring at him with disbelief.

But an idea got in my mind, why not try to tease him? "Hm, You know we should." I said and Snatching my hand from him grip, I slided my finger to his perfect jawline to his lips and then chest.

And yes, my effect was on him, he closed his eyes and I smirked, then backed off because I'm not a wild cat in these things. Only I know, how much my hands were trembling.

His eyes were closed and I didn't dare to do anything more, and soon ran to our, Sorry his room.

After returning from Paris, it was really awkward to talk to him. Also, his behavior is changed, Like everything is okay but his speaking tone is very causal (Yes readers, that meme).

I was taking my clothes out for night bath when I got a call from downstairs "Aditi! Bhabhi!". I went down to witness everyone is looking at me in a weird way, Did I do something? Oh yes, Dinner. How I forget about it, I took my place and soon he came too, and sat beside me for god knows why.

While I was eating, I could feel everyone staring at me, What happened today? Is something their on my face? I tilted my head towards him but took it back because I don't have the courage to look at him anymore after what I did in the Library.

After gathering courage, I asked "Um, what happened?". Nobody replied then suddenly Abhishek and Natasha asked "Are you pregnant?". Land escaped from my feet and soon I choked very badly. Aditiya massaged my back, then glared at me "Careless brat." He murmered it but I did hear it, will see him in room. But soon his eyes became wide too "P-Pregnant?".

After hearing him, everyone looked excited and shake their head as yes and then he shouted "No! Why would she be pregnant?" Soon my head turned towards him, I stared at him disbelief, and after recognising my look, he corrected "I mean, she isn't ready, but don't worry I'm." Again I looked at him, and soon my hand reached his thigh, and I pinched it so baldly that he almost yelled.

"Why are we creating chaos here? Don't worry, make me get married soon, I'll give you the news after my first night." Abhishek said it so causally, that even Ma(Mother) and Dadi shouted with their eyes wide like a saucer "Besharam!" (Shameless).

Abhishek raised his eyebrow and replied like their is Nothing to feel shy "What shameless, even I'm born by this proc-" Before he could complete his words, Natasha hit him badly on his head. Even papa and dad eyes were wide and glaring at Abhishek.

I peeked at him and he murmed which was audible to me "Truth though", I raised my eyebrows and he just smirked. I can really say now that they are brothers and including Natasha too, shameless siblings.

After this weird dinner, I helped Ma in kitchen, Natasha joined us too. We talked and I was on the way to enter devil's room, when she called "Bhabhi!". I looked at her in confusion and she answered "Bhabhi, actually I wanted to ask and say something". I replied with the curiosity "You may continue".

She looked as if she was kind of unsure but continued "Bhaiya didn't made love to you yet, that unromantic person?" I choked on the breath at the sudden level of straightforwardness, I didn't expected this but to main my posture, I replied with confidence "What love Natasha? The love is made on the basis of love and he doesn't love me". She smiled.

"It's alright, but do you love him?" if this was asked before, I would reply it with the speed of light but now it took me a minute. I don't know yet, I am  really not sure about my feelings for him. "I don't love him, yet."  Yes this was true, but I murmured the last part, so she could not hear it because I do think that Aditya Rathore will make me fall for him and I'm sure it will hurt me and my hips damn so much. (A joke in this condition is my personality guys).

Then she answered "Bhabhi, you wait and watch, how I make that brother of mine fall for you, I won't tell you my ideas because you will not like them." she smirked and I teased her "for sure, you are gonna act like a cupid my sister in law, then go for it, I won't stop you but remember I'll do the same for you and your husband." With that I ran away looking back and didn't realised when I reached the room.

As soon I was going to make a first step, my foot slipped and I wait for the land to hit me but it never did, am I levitating? I looked up to find my not so prince charming staring at me with intensity.

I was so nervous at that time that I tried to stand but again I fell but on the bed this time but this person hovering over me. We stared at each other for some time, his eyes speaking something which I don't know ofcourse, Note that.

Now I realized, it was getting intimate like his breath was falling on my neck and then I laughed, it was like someone feathering my neck, I laughed and then when my stomach hurted, I looked at him to see his reaction and thing was he was actually smiling, yes what's strange in that? (Hehe).

But again laugh escaped my mouth for I don't what, and he was still over me but his next word took my all sleep, tiredness, laugher "You know I can stich your lips, with my lips if you don't stop laughing right now." I gulped looking at him and for god's sake, why he is hovering me till now, my back Hurts.

"So" He said and I looked at him and raised my eyebrows to say continue "I was thinking about what happened downstairs" I licked my lips due to his intense stares but said "Hm, so?" And then my world  shook after Aditiya's next word "Don't you think we should try for a baby now?"

My face paled and I pushed him and I heard him moaning in pain as he fell on the tiles. Where I'm stuck god? "You pervert, you deserve this!" With that I run in the bathroom but before closing the door I heard him saying "What was pervert in this, I just asked about having babies, I didn't said to try it now." My whole face became a tomato which will sell in 2kg per tomato. I picked up toothbrush and threw in his direction and closed the door.

Hey everyone, I hope you liked the the update and it's the longest one ever. I'll update this story but it would take time. Thank you for 30k veiws on this. Bye readers!